View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 10:49 PM   #77
sddddd

I'll try and stay in your limits, so let me see :/....Your dare is to go to your local park for and hour and a half while wearing at least three female clothes/accessory items. You have to be somewhere at least partially visible to the public, so you can't be hiding somewhere for the hour and a half. The clothes pieces have to be undoubtedly female (like if it a ring it has to be bling bling haha, a scarf has to be pink or pokadots), and can include pieces of clothing that people probably won't see (socks, thong, etc). To bring the diaper part into this....you have to obviously wear a diaper lol. Since you don't like pee/poo you don't have to use the diaper like you really should be using it!!!...but instead you may use that useless invention called the toilet. There is just one rule, the top inch of the diaper has to be visible at the top of your pants (If you were so daring to wear a dress, then don't worry about the visibility, but I doubt you'll use a dress). You may have to pull them up a bit and give yourself a wedgie in the promise, but make that top inch visible! How's that?

Maybe: needles, pee

Limits: Obvious public, personal info, blood, permanent, illegal, blackmail, shaving non-genital areas and laxatives (just no fun for me).

Gear: *new ball clamp!*, cock cage, 2 med and 1 large butt plugs, 8 inch vibrator, hollow penis plug, etc
sddddd is offline   Reply With Quote