View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 03:54 AM   #12
IPikachu

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!
Chapter 5
“Oooohhh!!! Sabrina and Jordan!!”
The other girls giggled and we both went bright red, we stopped kissing and faced the others. “Looks like you two were having some fun” Hannah commented.
“So how about we keep spicing things up, how about we play a game of truth or dare” Renee suggested, we all agreed and Renee started on the rules.“Okay so the rules are that we can only dare things that cannot get anyone in trouble and if you don’t want to complete the dare or don’t tell the truth on a question the rest of the group comes up with a punishment. Agreed?” Everyone nodded.
“Okay let’s get started shall we? Jordan goes first!”
“Okay, Sabrina Truth or dare?”
“Truth, of course”
“Okay, Who do you like?”
“Uhhmm you…” Sabrina went bright red and so did I. This went on for a couple of rounds until it came to Renee’s turn.
“Jordan, truth or dare?”
“Dare because no one has yet”
“Okay, I dare you to.. Kiss Sabrina on the lips” I smiled and went bright red, so did Sabrina. I walked over to her. I took her hand and helped her up, I held her hips and I moved in closer. I kissed her on the lips and closed my eyes, we kept kissing over and over again, what was actually a minute felt like an hour I didn’t want it to stop. But the silence was broken
“Alright lovebirds break it up!” coming from one of the girls. I was hesitant but I moved away and sat back down in my spot.
“Okay I think that we all should take dares from now on, spice things up a bit.” I suggested and everyone nodded.
“Okay, Emily I dare you to…”