Thread: Non-Fiction: The Bisexual
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 12:48 PM   #15
matt1995

Default Chapter 7: The Expedition Part 2

Sam's cock was decidedly small - even between his stick thin legs - and flaccid was three inches at most. Harris snorted with derision. It was completely shaved.
'Jesus Christ!' He shouted, 'I was more hung than that in Primary School!'
'That is pretty small mate...' I laughed too.
'No... No!' Sam sounded desparate. It's a grower not a shower! When its hard its well massive.'
'Honestly, I doubt it.' I was pleased to see Sam's cock size. By this point (age fifteen and a half) I was actually past eight inches long and six and a half in girth. Once more with my increasing passion for shaving, or 'manscaping', it looked even bigger. Unfortunately for Sam it didn't have the same effect - much rather it looked prepubescent. I looked forward to the inevitable dare where I would expose Matt Junior. I was more a shower myself and flaccid reached about five inches, maybe more so in my current state of arousal.

'It fucking is I tell you!' Sam pulled up his skinny jeans and pulled himself into his sleeping bag, turning his back on us as he muttered under his breath 'You'll see...' I saw him put some large headphones on, and within moments the sheer noise of some obscure grunge music hit us. Sam was in his little world of agression and loneliness.
Harris and I turned our attention to Alex, who looked deeply out of his depth as he glanced around uncomfortably, clearly not used to games of 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
'I'll take a truth!' Alex said with a nervous energy.
'Boring!' Harris yelled.
'He's allowed... It is called Truth or Dare...'

'Fine... what should we ask him?' Harris sounded disappointed.
'I've got one,' I said. 'How often do you masturbate?'
Alex squirmed uncomfortably. He had bags under his eyes from sleep deprivation and sweat made his forehead shine. 'Erm...' He said.
'Nothing to be ashamed of,' I said, trying to be helpful. 'We're teenage boys. We all do it. Even baby cock over there.' I gestured at Sam. 'I wank everyday.'
Harris joined in. 'Me too. At least. Even,' He looked rather smug, 'If I've already had sex.'
'Well... I... I don't really.'
'You don't really wank? What?' I asked incredulously. 'Like once a week? I hope it's not less.'
'I never really... have much... it's like my parents?'
'What the fuck?' Harris said.
'I mean they're Catholic. So am I... So it's kind of against... it all.'
'So you've never ever wanked? And you're fifteen?' I was shocked.
'Erm... no,' Alex was bright red.
'Bloody hell...' I said. Harris looked similarly surprised. I felt quite sorry for Alex. Harris was a prick. Sam was weird. Alex seemed alright really - quite nice in a shy sort of way. I wanted to diffuse the tension.

'I'll take a dare!' I said boldly.
Harris turned to me. 'Fine! Strip... completely.'
For a moment I did a bit of acting. I hesitated as if I was in someway ashamed or embarrassed, rather than an already accomplished exhibitionist. I was wearing a thick coat, T-shirt, trackies, socks and tight green trunks. First I pulled off my coat in a single movement, before getting to my feet and crouching in the middle.
I gripped the bottom of my shirt and pulled up, reversing it as it came over my head. I had been working out consistently and it was really starting to show in my pecs and a developed six pack. My back was the desired V-shape and despite being only five feet nine inches tall, I weighed almost thirteen stone. The trackies had 90s style buttons down the side and they came off like those of strippers. I was only in my lime green boxers, and was about to pull those off too when I heard a faint whistling sound.

'Jesus Matt... I had no idea you looked like that...' The tent door was open and there crouched was a girl. Her name was Jessica and she was in fact in my year at school. She was short and thin, with beautiful blonde hair which would usually be curled or straighten around her smiling face, but was now in a ponytail. Her face was pretty and she had quite large and very perky breasts, a D cup. I had never reallly spoken to her before, but had the impression she was very nice. Her green fleece did not flatter her excellent figure, but I had seen her in skins the previous day and thought she was very attractive. I blushed and turned around, cupping myself. Girls I was not particularly used to stripping in front of, and Jessica had caught me off guard.
Harris burst into laughter at my embarrassment and Jessica crawled forward into the tent. 'Don't be embarrassed Matt - you look incredible. School uniform clearly does not do you justice.' I turned to face her and was greeted with a cute little wink. I relaxed. My semi had disappeared in the moment, and for that I was glad.

'Are you lot doing dares?' Jessica asked the group.
'We had just started...' I said.
'And Matt was just stripping!' Harris said.
I interjected. 'To my underwear. Do you want to join in?'
Jessica paused for a moment and was about to answer when Sam whipped round. He shouted angrily 'I told you it wasn't small'. His erection bounced around with him and indeed wasn't small. The three inch flaccid cock had become a spectacular size, perhaps nine or more inches long. It was thick and veins stood out on it. Light stubble covered his pubic area and balls, but suddenly Sam seemed incredibly sexy. Whereas my muscular quads and general leg thickness somewhat detracted from my cock size, Sam's ascetic person only amplified it's sheer grandeur. It was then Sam noticed Jessica.

As usual, comments are appreciated and criticism is incredibly helpful. Please message me if you want any more details on events or characters. I have quite a few images from around this time.

Matt
matt1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to matt1995 for this post: