View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 05:11 PM   #2
homealonedare

Adam was about an inch shorter than me, half Indian and perhaps one of the coolest people in school. Everyone took his uncertain sexuality as a joke, and he never told them he was serious. But he was. And at that lunch time, i found out just how serious.
We were both 15 at the time, me by only a month, him by nearly three.
He entered the toilets and softly called out "hello?"
I stuck my head out from one of the two cubicle and motioned for him to come.to me. He did so,.with a gentle smile upon his face. He entered the cubicle and sat on the seat of the toilet. I locked the door, and knowing that no-one was in the room with us at this point, began to talk to him softly.
"Adam,.are you sure you want to do this?"
"Yes, i just want to know who i am"
"Ok, but just remember - once we start, we can't go back..."
"I know, and im sure"
"Ok, lets do this", i said. I knelt on the floor, about a foot away from my friend, and ran my hands up his legs from his knees. Midway up his thighs, i felt him shiver, and i quickly moved up onto his covered penis. I rubbed it through his trousers until a visible tent was showing. I then proceeded to undo his zipper and button. After a couple of strokes of his dick through his boxers, i pulled it free and it was fully hard, and impressive - standing at what seemed to be 6 inches. This was the first dick i had seen that was not my own - and it satisfied me to know that mine was the larger. I glanced at his face, and saw both fear and ecstasy cross his face, so i continued. I began to stroke it, slowly at first, but the faster. i continued until he told me to stop. I looked at him quizzically, but he simply slid to the floor and stuck his hands under my waist, pulling down my trousers and stocking my throbbing and solid cock. Standing at 6.5 inches, Adam knew i was larger than him, and sighed, before stroking me harder than i had him. He felt, after nearly fI've minutes, my muscles begin to tense. I had never felt so good. My cock was throbbing in bliss, but just before i could cum, Adam stood, and thrust his cock towards my face. I place one hand on it and moved my head forwards. He sat back down and i licked the head of his cock. He moaned quietly as i sucked his penis. It tasted nothing like i expected. I understood why some said it tasted salty, but i couldn't describe it. I hard a faint click, and listen my head off his penis and looked around - the door to the stall was unlocked!
I was certain that i had locked it, and began to move to do so when Adam grabbed my head and thrust his penis into my mouth. I did not resist and quickly forgot about the door. Another soft click caught my attention but this time i ignored it - debatably a bad choice.
I the suddenly felt hands on my shoulders and quickly turned my head, just in time to see that jack had crept into the stall and unzipped his trousers. His cock was visible and massive, standing hard at what must have been nearly 8 inches. Before i had time to speak, or even remove the penis from my mouth, i saw jack lower his body, and felt his penis begin to push against my asshole.
I hadn't thought he was gay; and was about to say so, before he entered me. One hand was on my shoulder, the other around my waist and jacking me off.
I continued to suck on Adam and was in heaven. I was so focussed on myself that i dint feel Adam tense, and so when he blew a sizable into my mouth, i was caught off guard. His cum hit the back of my throat, and before i had chance to pull off him, Adam pushed my head onto his penis, causing me to deepthroat him while he continued to cum down my throat. This was so hot, that i began to tense up, and because jack was still inside me, pumping away at a faster rate than before, but only inserting himself halfway, he caught the full pleasure of my teasing ass, causing him to blow his load. As he began, he fully inserted himself, and i came from the burning pleasure of it. As i came, Adam slipped his head under my dick, and caught my entire load in his mouth. Without swallowing, he passed it to jack through a long and sensual kiss. Jack pulled me upright and poored my own cum into my mouth from him. The kiss was long, and with his tongue and my cum down my throat, i had never felt so good.
I now though that i was gay - how could i not be?
No - extreme public vhastity, diapers, piss consumption, shit, family, friends, extreme pain

So, im always looking for dares to complete while home alone, and would highly appreciate any suggestions, i will, or course, provide a report and possibly picture proof!
homealonedare is offline   Reply With Quote