Thread: Non-Fiction: The Bisexual
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 12:24 PM   #14
matt1995

Default Chapter 6: The Expedition Part 1

I'm very busy with university applications at the moment and so they'll be shorter chapters for a while. This one takes place when I'm about fifteen and a half on a Duke of Edinburgh expedition. If you don't know what that is, it's a bit like scouting in which you walk for a few days whilst carrying all your equipment.

I hammered the last peg into the ground. We had walked about twenty miles in the wet and were exhausted. There were seven of us in the group; four boys and three girls, and it was the last night of our Silver D of E expedition. We quickly had a bland and unpleasant tea and clambered into the tent, zipping it up behind us. In the corner opposite to me sat this guy called Sam - he was a quite weird and I had only met him two days before. He was relatively tall and extremely skinny, with practically white skin and shoulder length black hair. He wore a pentangle around his neck. On my left sat this guy called Harris. He was again relatively tall but quite muscular, with blond curly hair and a rather attractive face. He was loud and quite popular - but for the last few days had been a pain in the arse. Finally on my right sat Alex, a small and quiet boy who had kept himself to himself most the time. Harris and Sam were sixteen whereas Alex and I were a year younger. I wouldn't have chosen really to go with any of them, but I had been randomly assigned to this expedition and this lottery had not, in my opinion, treated me very well. The girls were sat in their tent, and we could just about hear them chattering away.

'So...' Sam said, as he rocked back and forth with his child like knees in his arms. 'What should we do?'
'I might go to bed..' said Alex.
'It's only eight o'clock!' I said incredulously, for I had expected a bit more fun. 'Why don't we do something?'
'Like what?' Alex asked quietly.
'How about,' I tried to sound casual, 'Truth or Dare?'
'I'm game,' Harris said confidently. His top was already off and his muscular chest was revealed. He had a slight tan and nice hairless pecs. He'd be great if he wasn't a prick. Sam nodded and Alex said nothing, but would probably go along with it just so he didn't have to go against the trend.

'I'll go first,' Harris said, 'Give me a dare! I'll do anything.'
'Anything?' Harris nodded. 'Fine.' I laughed, 'Get your knob out.'
'That's pretty gay...' Harris said.
'You did say anything,' Sam said, looking at him.
'Fine,' Harris said, 'Probably bigger than yours anyway.'
He stood up, or as much as one can in a tent, and put a thumb down each side of his blue boxer briefs, and hiked them down. His cock flopped out, and it was irritatingly big. I've always liked the idea of karmic cock size - but it rarely seems to work. Although flacid, I could tell it was pretty sizable, and the fact his pubic hair was trimmed to almost nothing probably helped. It was pretty thick and even slightly brown - I imagined him on a nude beach.
'Told you!' he said, returning his boxer briefs to their previous position. 'That is eight inches of meaty goodness... My girlfriend Katie would attest to that.'

'Not that big,' Sam said seriously. 'I've seen much bigger. Hell, I have much bigger...'
'Bullshit!' Harris said. I had to agree with him. Although perhaps some girls would like his style, for me his greasy foot long hair and skeletal physique neither screamed attractive or big cock. His bulge in his skinny jeans did not seem considerable.
'Mine is much bigger than yours,' Sam said.
I didn't really feel I needed to see Sam's cock. Harris had a definite sexiness about him; Sam seemed more like your heroin addict goth.
Sam stood up and with difficulty pulled down his black skinny jeans. So tight were they that they would only come off inside out. He had some tight black boxers on. His legs were about as thick as my arms. I noticed the slight stubble on his legs - the fact that he shaved his legs made him seem even weirder. I felt blood rush to my cock as it became semi-hard. It was mostly Harris' fit body next to me that did that. Sam gripped the bottom of his boxer shorts and pulled. The front came down and I braced myself for the second cock of the evening to come flopping out.
matt1995 is offline   Reply With Quote