View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 09:56 AM   #23
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
This is simple dare, you will have to do 4 exercise, can be done anytime.
Push up, sit up, jumping jacks, and swat. (If its overlap, you can count th other dare toward this one).
Now start with 20 each, after that then 19, then 18 etc. all the way to 1
You will have to report either on PM or here to me how many did you do. If you cannot finish this due to your fatty + weak self, then proceed to the punishment.
For the total of the exericse you cannot complete that day, you will divide it into 3 part. (Ex. If you cannot complete push up, and you just did 6, you will have 5+4+3+2+1 = 15. 15/3 = 5 each part)
Part one: this is how many time you have to spank your butt
Part two: this is how many minutes you will have to stay on all four.
Part three: this is the minute you will have to spend on slutty corner which your ass plug and clothespeg on titties. (You are allow to take pegs out if the time exceed 20 minutes)
I managed to do all of these except the pushups - I really can't do them I only got to 9...that leaves 11. I'm not completely clear on how you wanted me to do this, but did you mean divide 11 into three, so I spank my ass 4 times, stay on all fours 4 minutes and I have 3 minutes in the corner?

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

limits: full public, pics, scat, social suicide
MsX is offline   Reply With Quote