View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 05:35 AM   #21
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Hi everyone

Sorry for the lack of replies - I've been sick in bed for a few days But I'm all healed now so let's resume!

Quote:
Well, let's punish that fatty tummy sweety!

You'll punch your tummy 25 times after all meals you ate for the next week. Every PM you take and new post on this thread adds 10 more hits to your tummy! Wherever you are or whenever it is, you have to do it as hard as you can! Squeeze your fingers and have your own fist, make your hand a sledgehammer and then punch yourself as hard as you can.
If you don't feel your wind is knocked out afterwards, you have to add 10 more punches to that fatty tummy for every session! If you don't want it to happen, I advise you to work yourself over in upper parts of your belly, the areas under the ribs. I want you to focus on your stomach, so you'll feel they knock the wind out of you and you will not need more extra hits.

Not over yet.. Everytime you have a self-belly punching session after eating meal, you have to do 30 sit-ups afterwards, while you're still feeling your wind is knocked out of your lungs. Sit-ups and that kind of exercises are the best ways of discipline, being fit and losing some weight sweety. Hope you're not complaining.

Lastly, why don't you write "RO-holic's slut" to your belly? You have to see and comprehend it everytime you do my task yourself. For one week, yes. Also you have to give me a report everyday about how it went, before going to bed.
I started punching my belly today - it's not too bad at first but after a while it really becomes painful! The sit-ups afterwards are also unpleasant but I see why I need them if I want to be less fat. I've written "RO-holic's slut" on my belly where I can see it all the time.

I'll send reports as the days go by.

Quote:
Create a wooden pony for yourself....... for example - two chairs and a broom handle.......
Ride the pony for 10 minutes, while barely supporting yourself with your toes......
Repeat every day
Less weight = less pain
I tried this with the furniture I have but it didn't work quite so well This is what comes from having student furniture! To make up for it I spanked my ass 20 times.

Quote:
Hey Fat pig,

sorry was not able to get online sooner.

So for tomorrow I am intersted in selecting your panties and your top. What options you provide to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsX View Post
I'm not a big fan of orgasm denial so I'll have to pass on this one
Check your signature - right next to that grinning smiley there is denial writtten .... So i don't understand this.
My panties: black thong, white lacy boyleg, blue briefs (all cotton)
Top: long-sleeved blue v-neck, sleeveless black vest, strappy blue top.

You're right - denial was listed under my likes. It was an oversight and has now been removed.

Quote:
As well as posting your weight you should post your height and bust-waist-hip measurements so we know just how fat you are.
I don't have a measuring tape, so we'll have to make do with my weights for now. This morning I weighed 63.3 kg.

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

limits: full public, pics, scat, social suicide
MsX is offline   Reply With Quote