View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 07:56 AM   #17
Ruined-o-Holic

Well, let's punish that fatty tummy sweety!

You'll punch your tummy 25 times after all meals you ate for the next week. Every PM you take and new post on this thread adds 10 more hits to your tummy! Wherever you are or whenever it is, you have to do it as hard as you can! Squeeze your fingers and have your own fist, make your hand a sledgehammer and then punch yourself as hard as you can.
If you don't feel your wind is knocked out afterwards, you have to add 10 more punches to that fatty tummy for every session! If you don't want it to happen, I advise you to work yourself over in upper parts of your belly, the areas under the ribs. I want you to focus on your stomach, so you'll feel they knock the wind out of you and you will not need more extra hits.

Not over yet.. Everytime you have a self-belly punching session after eating meal, you have to do 30 sit-ups afterwards, while you're still feeling your wind is knocked out of your lungs. Sit-ups and that kind of exercises are the best ways of discipline, being fit and losing some weight sweety. Hope you're not complaining.

Lastly, why don't you write "RO-holic's slut" to your belly? You have to see and comprehend it everytime you do my task yourself. For one week, yes. Also you have to give me a report everyday about how it went, before going to bed.

Likes: Belly Punches, Tease & Denial, CBT/Ballbusting, JOI, Edging, Orgasm Denial, Dice Dares and of course RUINED ORGASMS!..

Dislikes (but will-do as Punishments): Long Term Denial, No Touching, Post Orgasm Torture..

Hates (never-do): Anal, family, friends, blood, crossdressing, feet, cum eating, pee-drinking..

I AM A RUINEDORGASM-O-HOLIC!

Every PM I get "EDGE", I must edge twice! Dare you to make me edge!
Ruined-o-Holic is offline   Reply With Quote