View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 04:29 AM   #16
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Ok MrQ:

Quote:
So we do it in a way that I (or anyone else) for given day will select 2 pieces of usual outfit (e.g panties and trousers). You will then provide list and brief description of 3 possible clothing items of that that can be worn. And I then select the items you will in fact be wearing. That way you are having only some control to clothing but can make sure nothing too obvious will be used.
So you have the honour of selecting for my first walk (this afternoon)...what will it be?

Quote:
Roll a dice. And based on result of roll you will do following:
1 - eating meal sitting in the bathroom
2 - eating meal naked
3 - eating meal from bowl
4 - eating meal with ass plugged
5 - eating meal with clothespins on your nipples
6 - eating meal with left hand only (no cuttlery hands only) while having your legs spread wide appart
Today I rolled a one, so dinner will be in the bathroom...

Quote:
Posting weight daily and some basic measures weekly (circumference of wrist, ankle, boobs, waist, hips, thigh) on a blog that will be announced here.
I don't have a measuring tape at the moment, but I will post my weight on my blog today...

Quote:
If you do not post weight/measures you will not cum until this is corrected. Also no cumming for that day until at least walk or afternoon meal according to dice roll is completed.
I'm not a big fan of orgasm denial so I'll have to pass on this one

Quote:
And as extra idea. If you eat some unhealthy food, skip meal or something bad for your figure you will as someone what/where to write onyour bidy and will be wearing it there for 12 hours.
I like this - I already have to write something on my body for bad meal choices so this fits right in.

Thanks for all the interesting tasks, please keep them coming!

---

Quote:
You've to loose 3lbs by this time next week, I'll check up on you then. If you haven't lost 3lbs then there's a writing excercise to be done, I assure you that it won't be easy.

If I don't hear from you this time next week or you don't go ahead with the given task (if administered) then I'll be sure to update this post.
Thanks for taking an interest; however, I don't want to set a goal of specific weights because this is really about health and I think that that goal is too high. However, I'd be happy to do the writing task as a motivator!

---

Also, you may call me whatever you want to help me stay motivated....I will sign off as any name you want so keep the suggestions coming.

Fatty

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

limits: full public, pics, scat, social suicide
MsX is offline   Reply With Quote