View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 02:40 PM   #10
codymich
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored View Post
not to prove you wrong or anything just trying to tell people the actually odds, and i am not exactly sure this is right but after a year in AP statistics class in high school i did this math and i got basically i got a 1 in 42(about) chance of cumming so have fun i do plan to try but don't think ill Finish.
1/42 is 2.38%, so yeah thats about what I got as well. A more useful number would be to take say 30 days, and see what your chance of getting to cum at least once in that 30 days would be. I think that comes out to right about 50%. If you take 40 days, your odds increase to 60%. That gives you a better idea of how often you get to cum. The longer number of days you take, the better your chances.

Its been awhile since statistics, but I took the chance of not getting to cum on a particular day, and raised that to the power of the number of days. So on any 1 day, your chance of cumming is (1/36)*(5/6), meaning your chance of not getting to cum is around 97.7%. So for 30 days, take 0.977^30, and you get a 49.8% chance of not cumming in 30 days, and therefore a 50.2% chance of getting to cum. If someone who is better at statistics than me has better answers, feel free to correct me

Edit: I like your addition Bored, I thought after I posted that I needed some more variety in that section.
codymich is offline   Reply With Quote