Thread: Getdare Prison.
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 11:41 PM   #1
fibi13

Default Getdare Prison.

Getdare prison

Iv'e had this idea for a while, i searched it and i don't think its been done before. take it down if you need.

Welcome to getdare prison. This is where all bad slaves go and anyone else who has been bad.

how to join?
its very simple just comment your name and what prisoner you are (can commit more than 1 crime, up to 4). Also add to your sig, " im a ___ in getdare prison. you don't have to but i would rather if you did.

Prisoners

spank dealer; spank dealers are people who have been giving out illegal spanks. how do we punish spank dealers? we give them a taste of there own medicine. likes, pain, spanking, messy, punishment, edging (possible more)

Anal addicts: anal addicts are addicted to sticking things up there ass. to teach them to stop, we order them to stick more up there ass!! this will teach them its a bad thing. likes, pain, anal, messy, hidden public, punishment, edging (once again possible more)

wedgie men/women: wedgie people give lots of wedgies, they do to any one any where. to punish wedgie men/women we give them lots of wedgies to show them what horror they have been giving to people. likes, pain, wedgie, messy, hidden public, punishment, edging( maybe more)

mentally crazy these people are crazy, they have done many many different times of crimes. we have to punish these people slightly differently. likes, bondage, pain, hidden public, punishment, edging (again maybe more)

Pussy women these women are addicted to playing with there pussy. to teach them now to they will recive puss, clit, and nipple torure.
likes, puss/clit/nipple torture, pain, hidden public, punishment, edging ( possible more)

sexual men these men are addicted to touching them self, to teach not to they will recive penis/ball/nipple torture. likes, penis/ball/nipple torture, pain, edging, hidden public, punishment, edging, ( maybe more)

solitary confinement these are the worst of the worst, they have done the worst crimes possible. this people will have much worse dares and punishments with pic/cam proof! ( if pic/cam is not a limit then proof can be given with any prisoner). likes, EVERYTHING!

there may be more later, feel free do pm me suggestions.

Guard info
guards are going to help give out dare/punishments to prisoners. guards will be responsible for 1-10 prisoners. if you want to be a guard pm me. im not sure if many people will join but ill start off with 4-8 guards, if lots of prisoners join ill ask for more guards. ill give prisoners to guards. later on there will be a head guard that can punish guards if they havent been doing there hob properly.

if anyone is intrested in being head guard you have to show that your committed

any prisonors not happy with there guards pm me and ill reassign you to another guard, maybe punish them. and ill take some prisoners aswell

(sorry for typos)

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...95#post1176795

Join the hunger games.

Last edited by fibi13; 10-07-2013 at 12:49 AM.
fibi13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to fibi13 for this post: