Thread: Singing
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 05:20 PM   #62
MysticalMadness

1. Do you sing often? In private or in front of people?

I sing whenever my radio is on and I know a decent amount of words. I sing at the bus stops too, when no one else is around. But if I'm at a family gathering or a dance or something, I don't care who's around.

2. How would you rate your voice on a scale of 1-10?

I have no idea where I'd rate my voice. Maybe a 6 or 7?

3. Has anyone else ever commented on your singing voice in a positive way and what did they say?

I get positive comments quite often. Many people tell me I have a beautiful voice.

4. In a negative way? (I hope these answers are funny)

I've never had anyone say anything bad about my voice before. Only my technique. (I had just joined choir and didn't know how to support. Or breathe.)

5. What is your favorite kind of music to sing? Favorite song or artist?

My favorite type of music is Pop, generally speaking. Disney is the top, followed by Christmas.

6. If not the same as above, what kind of music do you think you sound best singing?

I think I sing softer, slower songs best. Anything faster is harder for me to do. When I sing by myself, I often slow the tempo of a song I like just to make it sound prettier.

7. What kind of music do you sound terrible singing?

Probably rock...

8. Have you ever won any kind of award for singing?

Nope. I never entered a contest at all. I'm a shyer person.

9. On a different hand, can you rap?

Nope. I actually HATE rap. It puts me in such an irritated mood that I have to revert to listening to meditative nature music to calm down. Or punch a punching bag.

10. And finally, is your singing voice higher, lower, or similar to your speaking voice?

I'd say higher, definitely. I'm about 1st alto/2nd soprano range, for those who have music backgrounds.

Please feel free to share anything else related to this, I am curious (:

Oh, and if you want I dare you to post a recording of you singing. If you're good please please do this! And if you're not, go ahead and do it anyway; just learn to laugh at yourself and it will be humorous for us and you!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0oEfTBVaBkO

Me, singing a clip of Reflection from Mulan. Acapella.

*GASP*! Nonsexual Dynamics? Is there such a thing??
What's the Diff? Ageplayers, Littles, Babies
More Info About Littles
MysticalMadness is offline   Reply With Quote