View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 10:16 PM   #14
Beaut
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
It depends on how serious the relationship is. If it's all a game and not meant to last, playing a role is good enough for many. However, if you're looking for something more, it might be better to have someone that doesn't lie about basic information and unless you're bisexual (and even when you are!) gender can make a difference in terms of what turns you on and what turns you off.

If I were e-dating what I thought was a girl that enjoys wearing miniskirts to public occasions, that doesn't mean I'd equally enjoy e-dating a guy that enjoys wearing miniskirts to public occasions-- no matter how well-acted.
That's really not what I meant.... obviously it would be terrible to figure out they were lying. Lying on any occasion sucks. But it's sort of whatever to me. I really don't care if I thought one of my masters was a male, but turned out female. As long as they are giving me tasks, punishments, doing pretty much whatever a good dom does, then it doesn't matter, not in my head anyway.

Dating on the other hand is a very different story... Catfish is a good example of that.

Check out my PM Dares - #5 and #6

Currently being blackmailed. Please no dares to interfere.

I cannot say no for two weeks. Have fun with me.

Here's my sex map.
Beaut is offline   Reply With Quote