View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 03:45 PM   #7
Iawyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuna Matata View Post
Also, I am confused! If you are a boy, why would you pretend to be a girl unless you are a gay? This would mean you are speaking only with other boys! Maybe it would be more easy to be only yourself, and then you can speak to one of the girls who are members of this website! Or maybe there is a more obvious reason why people would do this?

A lot of people lie because they are interested in someone, but said person isn't into guys or whatever. Or maybe they like to feel like a sissy and want to be treated like a girl. Whatever the case, it isn't uncommon for a guy to pretend to be a girl on sites like this so they can get what they want.

Also, I'm pretty certain the original poster is talking about how he gets tricked into thinking he's talking with a girl when it's really another guy. I could see how that would be a bit of a piss off.

Orgasm control/denial, breath play, pain, bondage, bathroom control, humiliation
Toothpaste, spankings, long term denial, pee (but no drinking)
Public, family, illegal, pictures/cam, scat, permanent, stupid tasks.

Toys: Hitachi, nipple clamps, 2 fleshy dildos, lelo beads, and a jopen intensity (unique item, so please look it up).
Iawyn is offline   Reply With Quote