View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 08:14 AM   #6
Hakuna Matata

I have said many times that one amazing thing from the internet is that on websites like this you can be anonymous. I have plans for a career in my future, and I would not like in 10 years for a video to be found by the media of me proving who I am on this website!

For me I do not mind who I am speaking with, I do not want to meet people from this website, I do not want to know them on Facebook or Twitter, I do not want to see a photo of them, I do not want to know anybodys name, or in which city they are living. On this website I am able to act in the ways I wish I could act in my normal life, but in my normal life I have too many things to lose for me to be doing this. For me, this website is nice that I can make all of this energy in one place, and nobody will know this is me doing this! If members of this website do not like or understand this, then I am not going to force them to be speaking with me

Also, I am confused! If you are a boy, why would you pretend to be a girl unless you are a gay? This would mean you are speaking only with other boys! Maybe it would be more easy to be only yourself, and then you can speak to one of the girls who are members of this website! Or maybe there is a more obvious reason why people would do this?

I like... masturbation, hidden public, semi-public, hidden body writing, cum, unaware friends, dirty talking, teasing
I do not like... wedgies, ice, orgasm control
My limits... pain, messy, poo, pictures, videos, permanent, humiliation, blood, anal, bondage, social suicide
Hakuna Matata is offline   Reply With Quote