View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 11:48 AM   #8
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Attention Students and Teachers!

It has come to my attention that a number of students are planning an outrageous scheme to have one of the teachers fired!

So, not only will the pair involved be punished but every student except the Nerds, who very kindly helped me by telling me all about the plan, will be punished. So you can all thank the two responsible.

You will all strip naked, take a 1ltr bottle and fill it with either water or piss. be careful though, each has their own downside.

For those of you who chose Water, you will tie the bottle around the base of your penis and balls and do fifty squats, once you are finished, you will do twenty star jumps. Finally, you will drink the water and wait two hours before going to the toilet.

For those of you who chose Piss, you will tie the bottle in the same manner and do thirty squats, once finished you will do ten star jumps and finally, drink the piss.

For the two students involved, I will give you's the chance to come to my office and confess (via PM), your punishment may be lighter if I hear it from you.

Class Dismissed!

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote