Thread: [FICTION] Michael's New Family
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 05:32 AM   #6
nude.for.life

Thanks for the feedback

Chapter 5
Michael was asked to do many more dares that day. He had to walk up to three random people and ask if they wanted to take a piece of his clothing to which all of them declined. He had to ask the girl at the counter of a video game store which game would make him horny. She jokingly and mockingly replied with the Nintendo DS game called Brain Trainer.

The dares that the girls gave him were embarrassing but not humiliating. After a while he started to have fun and went along with whatever they told him to do.

It was getting late in the afternoon so they all decided to return home. They arrived back at 6.30pm and ordered a pizza as their parents had told them to prior their departure.

“Michael,” Lauren said, “I’ve only given you one dare today so, I want to give you another.”
“What is it?” he asked trying not to show his eagerness.
“If a girl delivers the pizza. Answer it completely naked and show her your junk. If a guy answers, have a towel around you and accidentally let it slip down while you grab the pizza.”
“Oh crap.”

Michael felt nervous but he was also extremely excited. Maybe another girl would see him naked.

When the doorbell rang, Lauren signaled for him to answer it. When he looked out the front window he saw that a guy was standing at the door. He was slightly disappointed but it might still be fun. He wrapped the towel around himself and answered it.

“Hi” the pizza guy said, “Delivery for Rachel Jones.
“Yeah, she’s my sister she’s uh…in the shower.”
“Okay then.”

The guy handed the pizza to him and Michael grabbed it which allowed his towel to slide down to his ankles.

“Oh, dude” the pizza guy said sounding disgusted
“Sorry, here’s 50 bucks, keep the change.”

Michael hurried back inside. As soon as he returned to the lounge room (his towel back on) he found the girls laughing hysterically.

“Michael,” Brooke said, “We have some truth questions for you now. Come and sit down, and loose the towel.”

Michael didn’t even care anymore; he dropped the towel sat on the floor while the three girls sat above him on the couch.

“So, first question.” Brooke said again, “Have you ever had sex?”
“No”
“Second one.” Lauren said, “Have you ever masturbated?”
“Once or twice.”
“Third question.” Rachel said, “Have you ever done anything sexual or even touched a girl naked?”
“Not before I came here.”
“Sounds like you need some experience then." Brooke said, 'I release you of our control temporarily. You will resume being our dare slave in the morning.”

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life