View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 07:56 PM   #200
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveneedspunishing View Post
07/27/2013
5 - Planing The Future: Everybody has to make plans, banks too. They need to aim something, you know? (Effect: Since AIM is the rule of the day, only good aiming spanks counts. So grab a ruller to spank yourslef and pay attention: on TITS or BREAST/CHESTS only the ones who hits the NIPPLES counts. On PUSSY, only the ones who hits right on the CLITORIS counts. On Cock/Balls, only the one who hits the HEAD of the cock, and, on the ass cheecks, well, only the ones on the assholes counts - I hope you have a cane on thin ruller to do it. Each ass check spank must be done direct to asshole and it counts for Left Ass Check or Right Ass Check. So, if you want to give 150 on Left and 100 on Right, it is 250 on the Asshole at all)
Right check: Done
Left check: Done
Cunt: Done
Left tit: Done
Inner thighs: 990
Right Tit: 990

07/28/2013
3 - Luck Prize: Your account (only one, you choose one) got a prize in the Bank Weekend Raffle. (Effect: you can deduct 100 spanks for any account you have, but only one. Yes, its a freebie, you dont have to beat yourself to get those 100, so enjoy)
Right check: Done
Left check: Done
Cunt: Done
Left tit: Done
Inner thighs: Done
Right Tit: Done

Finished woot woot woot now time to open another account.
Congratz for finished it and congratz for the new act

(PS: I just saw your new(s) act(s), looks like you just forgot foot soles or hands palms on this one. You really liked this bank, hu? Very good accounts

I dont dare minor ages. I dont do illegal stuff.

Last edited by MLPDRACO; 07-29-2013 at 07:59 PM.
MLPDRACO is online now   Reply With Quote