Thread: Summer Fun
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 08:57 PM   #9
Dare99

THIS NEXT CHAPTER IS WRITTEN FROM MICHELLE'S THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW.

Amanda headed upstairs to grab her overnight bag, leaving Michelle and Katie lounging about in the basment.

"Chelly, what were you saying about initiation..?"

Michelle laughed, "Oh don't worry! I really didnt have anything when I said that, I was hoping someone else would have ideas to make this summer interesting."

Amanda came down the stairs, bag slung over her shoulder. She had changed into short neon green booty shorts, and a tight black tee with a plunging neckline. Michelle found herself envious of such a body. She knew that she had
curves as well, but there was no way she could ever pull off a look so casually.

"I'm ready, let's go!"

The trio headed out, and walked up the street, with little help but the one street lamp casting an orange glow.

Amanda spoke up "Michelle, I know how willing you are to do dares, so i have one for you."

"Go on..."

"Head to the next house on the right, and ring the doorbell. As soon as you do, take off your shorts and panties, and leave the underwear on the steps. Do it whatever you want after, but I would recommend running." A mischeivous grin had snuck across her face.

"Fine. I'll show you who's brave." Michelle crept up to the house and jumped when the lights turned on. "It's only a motion sensor," she thought with relief. She unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts, one hand on the hem. She stepped onto the front stairs, took a deep breath, and rang the doorbell. At the same moment, she yanked down her shorts and panties, left the underwear on the step, and bolted with shorts still in hand.

The breeze felt good down there, where it tickled her bare slit. Behind her, a door opened and she heard a voice yell out. She was out of the porch light beams, but she still tripped out of surprise and slid on the next houses front lawn.

Amanda and Katie ran up besides her, giggling. "Oh girl, youre ass IS grass," Katie said.

Michelle lay, with said butt sticking out into the air. "Well then I have a dare for you," she said. "The rest of the way home you have go in the nude."

Katie was visibly shocked, but only for a moment becore she regained composure. "Easy peasy, but only if you two do it too."

Amanda complied, and her shorts and t-shirt were on the ground in moments. Underneath was a simple pink bra, and a baby blue thong. She unhooked the bra, letting it fall away to reveal her breasts, and hard nipples visible even in the dim light. Her thong was tossed aside, and her pussy came out, shaven like Michelle's.

Katie took off her shirt and sports bra in one motion, revealing firm breats. Her shorts came down, and Michelle was surprised to see she ha no underwear on underneath. She had shave most of her hair off, but left a little landing strip above her clit.

"Uh-oh, we have a ghost on the loose!" Michelle said teasingly, as her own tank top and bra came off, and her tits jiggled once as they were released.

"Shut up. Just because I dont tan in one day like you two can." Kate replied haughtily, and headed up the street.

Amanda was giddy, running and jumping around, it was hard for Katie to stay angry, and the three girls ran and joked about without a care in the world.

Michelle held up her hand when they were still four houses away. "Shhh, that's Sally's house, she could still be awake."

They moved quietly and swiftly until they reached the safety of Michelle's house. Her parents were away, so they had the place to themselves, and they settled, still naked, in the living room to see what was on the TV. After one show, Michelle looked over to ask if there was anything better to watch, and found the others passed out. She sighed, and settled herself to watch Disney Channel reruns...

That concludes this part! As always, comments are loved, as they prove people are truly into my story! If it turns out to not be popular, I think I will just drop it..
Dare99 is offline   Reply With Quote