Thread: Fiction: Mary's Challenge, Day 2
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 10:13 PM   #8
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Mary’s Challenge, Day 2
By Jappio

Part 8

“Now, I know you’re probably nervous, but what we wanted to give you was a chance to end the game a bit early,” Jenny said. Mary of course questioned what she could mean. Jenny continued, “We’re basically going to offer you a deal. We either end this all with one last little challenge, one that you have to go all the way through with. It won’t involve strangers, or our friends you barely know, or anything public either. Just pure raw exposure for awhile.”

Mary thought about what she meant. Something like ‘pure raw exposure’ definitely sounded intense. Yet by the sounds of it things would be kept private as well. The two loved exposing her outdoors or to people. Why would they not do that for a big final challenge?

“Your other option of course is we keep giving you multiple challenges, some of which will be plenty difficult and embarrassing on their own. Like for example we do have that pizza coming soon…” Julie let the thought trail off. She could tell Mary wasn’t sure what to do.

On one hand, Mary could just continue things normally. What she might be made to do though could be tough. She’d either be pretty embarrassed, or lose more points.

The other option was to take this one big challenge, one that she felt didn’t sound so hard. It seemed like a trap, but then again the other route could have traps too.

She figured with how things were, and how fast she wanted to end them, one final challenge was probably best. She could get it done and over with that way. Like a lot of the individual challenges, it was just about biting the bullet and ending it all, and not drawing out the torture.

“I guess… the one last challenge,” Mary said, scanning both of the girls’ faces for any signs if she walked into a trap. Both seemed happy with her choice.

“You owe me five bucks,” Julie teased Jenny. The two laughed though, so Mary wasn’t sure if they were serious or not. Did they differ on what they thought Mary would do?

“Now, you’re standing pretty much perfect for this. What we want is to look at you,” Jenny explained. As if on cue, both girls began to nod their head up and down to really take in the sight of the naked girl in front of them. “We just want to look at you in any way we can. We want you to be exposed and started at. You just need to pose as we request, and you’ll be fine once we’re done.”

As if the heating was turned on, Mary could feel herself burn with a warmth. It was like the embarrassment was suddenly intensified. Moments before, she was just the target of teasing glances. Now all of a sudden she was the victim of total ogling.

“Wait… what do you mean?” Mary asked, as if looking for a different answer. This was so different than what she was used to. Jenny and Julie only ever seemed to look out of… well Mary wasn’t sure how it differed exactly, but this seemed so much more forward.

“We mean what we mean. We want you to be super exposed. To have you body viewed by a very attentive audience. One that will see a lot of very personal and intimate details,” Jenny further explained. “Now turn to the side so we can see a profile.

Mary’s heart was starting to ache already. Mentally it was as if she was just shoved onto her ass. Things were escalating too quickly. “Wait, I’m just supposed to show off to you two,” Mary paused to think of the right word, “perverts? Just supposed to let you guys get your kicks by staring at me?”

“Well, you can’t blame us. You’re a naked cutie, and we want a good look!” Mary adverted her eyes, unable to even look at her friends for that moment. Julie’s comment about her being cute only added an extra mix of emotions into it all.

Jenny being the sensible one didn’t leave Julie’s point end there, “we also aren’t planning on doing anything dirty directly to you. We will appreciate the look, but at the same time, we know what a naked woman’s body looks like. If I wanted to see one, I’m sure Julie here would show me, or there is always the internet.” Mary looked back at them, with pleading eyes, as if hoping it was true. “We do want to see your body, and we’ll enjoy it, but we’re doing this not just for eye candy. Maybe we’ll explain more after.”

Mary tried to take a deep breath, but it was difficult. The idea of her being exposed seemed so much stronger all of a sudden. Her hands defensively hiding her body didn’t even ease her. She’d been naked and looked at by her friends before, but the fact that the act was being focused on made it feel new again.

“Now, turn to your side if you would please,” Jenny asked nicely.

Mary having only just agreed wasn’t resolved yet to go with whatever was asked. However the request was simple enough, although perhaps not too innocent as she may have liked. Taking another deep breath, Mary turned to the side.

Glancing to left, Mary saw that both girls were busy looking at her body. Mary’s mind was reminding her that she was naked. It was reminding her that she was standing and letting people look at her like that.

Seeing down her shoulder and arm, her sides and hips, and her legs and feet, Mary pictured her image at that time. Mary sucked in her stomach a bit more, and tried to stand straight. It was all subconscious, but Mary was trying to make herself at least look a bit better if possible.

Mary tried to convince herself that she wasn’t show much more skin that a bikini would. Her hands though didn’t work well to hide the fact that she was completely naked.

With an arm over her breast, Mary knew that for the time being details like her nipples weren’t in sight. Unfortunately, it was her right arm that was over her breasts. Her hand cupped the nipple on her left side, meaning most of the shape and swell of that breast was exposed to her friends.

Her bottom was of course uncovered. She stayed as still as possible, even though she wanted to fidget and twist in anxiousness. She wanted to prevent any peeks at her body the two could get, even if they’d seen it before.

Mary looked at her friends eyes. They were wide, almost never blinking. It was like they were trying to remember every inch, or take a mental image of her. Mary’s breath began to come in quick again. It was hard to control her breathing; she was being pushed from her comfort zone.

“Turn again please,” Jenny requested. Mary slowly turned another ninety degrees till her bottom was pointed at her friends. She kept her legs locked closed, so to prevent any revealing shots from behind.

Now Mary was blind to her friend’s voyeurism. They would be able to look as intently as they wanted, not that they were hiding it before. Everything was so silent. At moments, Mary wished they weren’t so quiet; being silently judged was worrying her a lot. Mary knew that if they did say something though, it would only embarrass her more somehow.

“Face us again,” Mary heard. She slowly did a 180 and was now facing Jenny and Julie again. Their eyes were in a frenzy to take in everything.

“Now, I have to say I love the ENF-look, but I want to see more, right Julie?” Jenny asked.

“Definitely! She’s super cute all shy, but I think I want an exhibitionist Mary to look at now!” Julie joked.

“I’m not an exhibitionist!” Mary suddenly objected.

Jenny chuckled a little, “Don’t worry, she’s only joking. We know it’s never that black and white.” Mary, even through their earnest eyes, could tell the two were sincere in the fact that they weren’t thinking badly of Mary in the very least. “Just lower your arm so we can see your breasts,” Jenny followed up.

Mary thought about it for a second. Her nipples had been out of site for a bit now. Even though with no clothing, they had at least felt covered to an extent. It was like stripping and flashing Jenny and Julie if she lowered her arm.

Mary also knew that their erect state would easily be noticed. Julie before hadn’t even needed to see them to know they were hard before. Now each would get to stare and really take note of it. They’d be completely aware of Mary’s arousal.

Mary knew that this would happen. She knew they’d sit there and think that this show was turning her on. Yet that was half the problem for Mary, it was true.

Mary was feeling very vulnerable. She felt so naked in front of people she had thought she was getting used to being naked around. Yet as if hooked on it, her mind and body insisted that this embarrassment she felt was something that turned her on and wasn’t going to go away.

Mary had to finish the task, and she really felt as if she should do it. She was convinced that she was supposed to, either for the sake of completing the task, or deep inside the fact that she might for some reason enjoy it.

Both girls were surprisingly silent as the pink, hard tips were revealed. Straining out into the air, her nipples were nearly tingling as soon as they were uncovered. The warm flesh that had been hiding them was now gone. They were introduced to a sudden blast of the open air and two pairs of roaming eyes.

Mary let her arm slide between her legs with her other. Both hands now cupped the area between her thighs. The exposure up top was tough, but for some reason, being the only area covered, she felt she really had to hide her lips now.

“You’re doing great,” Jenny said.

“Looking it too!” Julie added.

Mary huffed a little, as if angry with the teasing. She didn’t need to the confirmation that the girls liked what they saw. It was just reminding her of the harsh reality that she was really showing off a lot.

As if in response to the comments and thoughts, her nipples nearly tingled. Mary thought about how she could in a way feel them. Aware that they were exposed. The way the air touched them. The way her breathing made them move so slightly. The way her skin tightened around them. Even her picturing and focusing on their exposure caused them to tingle, and Mary worried they were tingling so much it was somehow visible!

In fact, Mary was now very self conscious of what her body might be giving away. She was sure she was plenty red from embarrassment, but she had to assume Julie was convinced some of it was from a general excitement-flush.

Her breathing was getting pretty heavy too. The embarrassment was pushing her adrenaline. She almost ached with how alive her body was, the way her nerves were so on end.

Then there was the fact she couldn’t stand still. No matter how much she tried, something willed her body to move. Her embarrassment wanted her to either run or find cover. Her nervousness made her wiggle and shift. She even had to fight her hands from moving too much, her hands being against a part of her body that was begging to be touched more.

“You have really cute nipples Mary,” Jenny suddenly commented. Mary looked up at her, horrified by the sudden personal comment. “I mean they’re just sticking out atop two near perfect curves. Like I have to admit that it’s one of your best features,” Jenny elaborated, “like something about this is just so ‘please look at me! Please devour me with your eyes!’”

“I think they could use a pair of tongues!” Julie said. Mary’s heart started to pound harder at the suggestions. Images of both girls licking her nipples flooded her mind. She almost backed up, but at the same time a similar pulse of pleasure quaked through the nipples, causing them to tingle more. Was her body trying to make them feel like two big targets? Did Mary suddenly want her nipples licked?

“Julie, behave, Mary is being so nice and letting us look at her body. She’s offering her cuteness for us, and we should appreciate it with every second. Not to say your nipples don’t look delectable Mary,” Jenny offered. Although Mary definitely sensed that Jenny was supposed to be the good-cop, and the more calming of the two, some her comments didn’t really calm her down much at all.

Mary’s thoughts briefly returned to the previous night. She recalled herself on the side of the road, when she’d lost all self control and masturbated. She recalled how much her body ached and wanted to be touched.

She at first chided herself for such thoughts. Yet she knew why she thought of that at that moment. Something was similar. Something about her current arousal reminded herself of that, that feeling of her mind wanting to detach from common sense and let her desires taking over.

Mary found something else odd though. Of course she told herself to not just pleasure herself in front of her friends. Yet at the same time, she wasn’t able to stop herself from doing it outside before. Something else was holding her back, but she wasn’t sure what.

As if perfectly timed to interrupt her thoughts, Jenny had another command, “hands at your sides now Mary. We want to see the naughtiest part.”

All of Mary’s focus on her total exposure, and especially her naked breast disappeared. Suddenly the only things Mary was aware of were her hands and pussy.

Her hands felt stiff. They were locked in place. They didn’t want to move in anyway. They both felt needed and comfortable. She could feel the way they were so well fit between thighs. She couldn’t ignore the warm and wet sensation on her fingers.

The still hidden area beneath her hands was also sticking out in her mind. It was as if she was perfectly aware of that area. From the hairs above and the sensitive skin below, it was all in her mind’s eye. Mary thought about how that was the one area that needed hiding the most. It was something so private and usually just hers to know about.

She worried not only the sight of her pussy, but the act of showing it. She worried what it would mean to give in and show it to two people who were so intent on seeing it. She worried also of what they would know by seeing it.

Jenny and Julie would get a close look at something so private and always be able to picture it. She could be in twenty layers of clothing and that wouldn’t stop the two from being able to ‘see’ it whenever they wanted.

Mary knew they’d also see so many signs of her arousal. They’d see how the lips had become almost puffy and swelled. The coloring was surely differently. It embarrassed her that she could even use a napkin or something to clean her fingers due to how wet she’d become.

Yet Mary’s hands moved on their own. She hadn’t forced it, and she didn’t want them moved. Yet she was doing as Jenny requested it seemed, and Mary tried to prepare for the next few moments.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote