View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 03:51 PM   #46
NobodyImportant

This is going to be a bit long term:

Get your biggest plug into your butt. Wear it until you have had it in for 48 hours all in all. For every hour where you had the plug out at least once, you don't count that hour as finished and add another hour.
Once you have finished, take the amount of hours it took you from the moment you started and subtract 48 from it.
The remainder is the number of DAYS you will need to wear two diapers. No excuses.
If you somehow do not manage to wear a diaper on a day, you have to pick one of the punishments from the following list:

- You have to wear the largest buttplug for 12 hours instead.
- You have to fill your diaper completely with the slimiest thing you can find the following day. (starch slime, j-lube, eggs)
- You have to wear three diapers for the next two days.
- You have to wear four diapers the next day.
- You have to masturbate in a public place.
- You have to go outside in only your diapers and a bondage hood of your choice the next day for at least 5 minutes.
- You have to wear extremely tight jogging pants over your diapers for the next day.
- You have to edge in front of your doorstep while blindfolded.
- You have to wear one obviously female item for the day (fingernail painting, hairclip, tigh high socks under shorts are okay)

You may do each punishment only once.
if you run out of punishments you have failed the dare and need to restart with the plug.
Have fun!

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
NobodyImportant is offline   Reply With Quote