View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 02:13 AM   #5
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Well, ya know, if it was only for requesting things then I probably really could kick them out... But everyone seems to have a huge issue with that being just a request room.

I think you might be terribly confused about something, they are only blocked from POSTING in those sections. Underagers can see every section of the forum, they can message people if they want to respond to ads even. We are regretfully tied to hoping someone will report them. Also, I dare you to find a single thread in any section except the lounge that does not contain at least a slight sexual element to it.

I would also like to point out that not all conversations in the lounge are PG. So to even make this effective, all sexual talk would have to stop in the lounge and that isn't happening.

Basically though, this entire site is full of sexual content and that is why any underager is here. They are always going to be here, whether you know it or not. If one is in chat and is acting like they are looking for a play partner, report it. Like I said though, there are VERYVERY few underagers left in chat. I'm actually kind of curious what underager actually sparked this whole thing because I've only seen one in like the last couple months in chat.

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3

Last edited by nellybell; 07-18-2013 at 12:57 PM.
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote