View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 01:07 AM   #9
thingywhat

I'm surprised so many people are giving up. Especially given the alternative. I guess real life stuff takes over before you have the time to beat Minecraft on Hardcore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay878 View Post
I could not do this and I need 5 people to quote this and give me punishments from my dislikes. Ugh, I play minecraft in free time and STILL couldn't beat it.I can beat it on any lower lvl.
Anywho as for your punishment. Roll two dice, and put the two numbers together so that you get a two digit number. (So, the minimum is 11, and the maximum is 66.)

If you know someone who is willing to spank you, you need to get spanked that number of times by them, on your underwear, but you also must be wedgie'd the entire time you are getting spanked. No stopping or breaks until you get spanked the number of times you end up rolling,

If you have no one to spank you though, we'll need to make sure you get spanked hard enough. You need to find a belt and a power drill or some such roting tool. Fold the belt in half and attach it to the drill head so that when it is spinning, that the belt will whip around with it. Put the drill on the lowest speed setting, and hold it in a way that when it is in full spin, that it will smack your butt with the rotating belt. Bare your bottom, and hold the drill there with the button down all the way for the number of rolled seconds.

Dislikes: ice, humiliation, messy.

Limits: anal, cbt, consumption of bodily fluids, involving others, pics, permanent.

Last edited by thingywhat; 07-16-2013 at 01:22 AM.
thingywhat is offline   Reply With Quote