View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 01:13 PM   #11
MondoPondco

Hi Folks

I dunno... maybe say somthing like this in your email:

"
Hi

MondoPondo looks great and I would love to help out in making it open soucre and a really great platform for smart, funny, sexy and creative dares and truths.

Here is my skill set....

Thanks very much

(Your name here)"
"

Perhaps thats a tad lack lustre? How about:

"
Dear Makers of MondoPondo

It is with great anticipation that I write to you, for it has been brought to my attention that you hold in your collective hands the key to a free, open source and delectable mechanism for the continued production of the unified quiz/truth/dare entertainment system, known as MondoPondo, including all source and content.

This I graciously offer unto thee my interest in joining in such a project for the betterment of mankind, especially the leisure based substrata.

Fondest regards,
Thanks very much

(Your name here)"

If thats not your style you could maybe try:

"Yo yo yo word up Dawg,

I here you have in your conceptual vacinity de promulgation o' de matter o' fact for der game MondoPondo.

If this be de case den I would like to lay down my erudition and excitement fur de further acceleration of the mondopondo facination across de nation,

Dast ist gut!

(Your name here)
"

Or choose your own theme. We don't really need programmers we need keenness and smart people who can do all the other stuff.

Over to you,

Mat
MondoPondco is offline   Reply With Quote