Thread: [FICTION] The Trip
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 06:26 PM   #13
and090909

Chapter 12
Andrew 12

I took the back pack from the back seat and carried back to the room. When we got there I asked, “Do you want me to change you right away?”

“Na that’s OK, I got this one myself.”

“Are you sure, Sir?

“Trust me,” he said. “I’ll leave the diaper in the bathroom and you can get rid of it after I go home.”

He went into the bathroom and stayed there for over 30 minutes. I heard the shower water running for most of that time. When he came out he was fully dressed and ready to go home. “So, I got to go,” he said.

“OK, can I give you a ride home?”

“Na, it’s OK.”

He removed my clothes and the diaper stuff from the back pack and took it with him and started heading towards the door. “What time are you leaving tomorrow,” he asked?

“I don’t know. I was thinking about leaving sometime before noon. Is that OK?”

“Sure,” he replied. “You can bring the diaper stuff over to my house before you go. Well, see you tomorrow.”

“Um, wait.., Sir – can I take off the diaper and plug,” I asked?

“I don’t care,” he replied as he left.

I took off my shorts and walked into the bathroom. I was immediately hit with an overwhelming noxious odor. I gagged upon taking a breath and almost threw up. I can now imagine what the ‘500 yards of shit smelling foulness’ was like when Andy Dufresne crawled to freedom at Shawshank.

The loaded diaper was open on the floor with about a half dozen used wipes inside. I picked it up, put it in a plastic bag, tied it and then double bagged it. I took off my diaper and bagged that too.

My thoughts next turned to removing the plug. To make things easier I stepped in the shower and turned on the water. I bent over and grabbing a hold of the end of the plug pushed the middle button. I can feel the plug elongate and deflate. It felt sore and did not pull out easily. Grabbing the shower head off the clip I sprayed warm water around my butt and tried to pull it out again. I felt it move and kept pushing until it came out. I felt relief and put the showerhead down there again to let warm water splash around my hole.

The shower felt good. I didn’t even soap up for the first few minutes – I just let the water run all over my body. I got dressed and walked to the back of he hotel to throw the diapers away in the dumpster. I went back to the room and ordered room service for dinner. I packed up my clothes except for what I would be wearing tomorrow. I put the necklaces, chastity device and butt plug in a bag and put it in the suitcase. All the diaper stuff went back into the box ready to be dropped off at Ev’s house.

I ate dinner, watched some TV and went to bed. I felt strange but couldn’t figure out why. I lied in bed trying to make sense of the whole trip and trying to get a sense of what Ev was thinking.

The next day I checked out of the hotel grabbed some breakfast and headed to Ev’s house at about 10:30 AM. I took the box of diaper stuff out of the car and carried it to the front door. When I rang the bell EV answered and Angela came to the door with him. I was hoping we could talk a while before I left but he just took the box from me and said. “Get online when you get home.”

Angela said good bye and I turned around and left. I got back into my car and drove home.

Ev 12

While I enjoyed sitting in the diaper I was anxious to get cleaned up and go home. I wasn’t about to let Andrew deal with this so I went right to the bathroom. I took off the diaper and wiped as much as I could off me then jumped in the shower and let the shower head do the rest of the work. I got dressed and walked home.

After dinner, I got online and saw Angela was on again. We talked about the park and she made me promise that next time we’d take her with us. I made plans for her to come over tomorrow.

The next day Angela came over around 10:00 AM and we were sitting around watching TV when Andrew came over. He handed me the box of diapers. I was pleased to have this much supply, knowing it would last a long time. I said good-bye to Andrew and told him I’d see him online.