Thread: [FICTION] The Trip
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 09:11 PM   #12
and090909

Chapter 11
Andrew 11

I came back into the room rolling the suitcase behind me. “The laundry is all clean, Sir, but I may need to iron your shirts more,” I said.

“No, that’s OK, just leave it in the suitcase like that. We need to go, it’s about an hour and a half drive to the amusement park. Go get cleaned up, take the diaper off and pack some diaper supplies to take a long. Oh, and plug in the necklaces to charge”

I ran into the bathroom dropped the diaper on the floor, removed the necklace device and jumped in for a quick shower. It felt good to be under warm water and to wash the piss scent off me. I wanted to stay in there longer but jumped out after about 3 minutes. I toweled dry and put on a new pair of boxers. I rinsed off the necklace devices and left them on the counter to dry.

When I got out Ev had put a few diapers powder and wipes on the bed. “Get dressed and take these and your bathing suit,” he said while pointing to the bed. I slipped on a shirt, a pair of shorts, socks and sneakers and put the items on the bed in a bag.

I noticed he had something in his hand which he threw back into the box. “What’s that,” I asked?

“Eh, nothing,” he replied. “You know, on second thought - here, put it on.” He reached back in the box and tossed it to me. It was still in the packaging and it became very clear what it was just from reading the box – a butt plug! “Hurry up though, we still have to pass by my house on the way.”

Me and my big mouth! I went back into the bathroom and took it out of the box. There were instructions on the box but it was pretty obvious what to do. The plug was shaped like a small bulb thin at the top wider in the middle and thin on the end except for a flat base – sort of like the shape of a breast cancer awareness ribbon only it was black, not pink. There was a button to push at the bottom. When you held it at the base and pushed the bulb part elongated making it skinnier in the middle. The recommendation on the box was to wet it for easier insertion.

I dropped my shorts and boxers, wet the plug, bent over, and tried to push it in. It did not go in easily and I was scared to push. I took it out and wet it again. The plug felt slippery to the touch and I tried putting it in again. This time I pushed a bit more and felt my butthole give a little. I kept pushing and felt resistance. It wasn’t painful but it definitely didn’t feel right. I let off on the pressure a bit and it pushed back out. I went to wet it again as I hear Ev scream out “Hurry up!” Third time was the charm as I pressed and kept the pressure on. I pushed way past the resistance until my finger came off the button and the device stuck in place. It felt like I had to take a huge dump but got used ti it after a few seconds. I pulled my shorts and boxers back on and took the now dried necklaces out with me and plugged them all in.

We left the hotel and passed by his house. He ran in and out quickly came out carrying a back pack. “Here,” he said, “put the diaper stuff and your bathing suit in here and let’s go.” I did as he asked and put the bag in the back seat. He hopped back in the front and off we went. It was a long drive and I had pretty much forgotten about the plug in my butt except that I did have this constant feeling of being “full”. We got to the park just about 1:00 PM. This place had a ride section and a separate water park section but one ticket got you into both places.

I paid for two tickets and went through the entrance. It wasn’t until the attendant directed me to a table that I realized they were going to check the bag. Ev walked right in with his ticket and was waiting for me on the other side. I felt numb with embarrassment as the attendant looked in the bag, looked up at me and kept looking at me as he handed me the back pack without saying a word.

Ev wanted to first go to the water park section. There was a locker room changing area with about a half dozen private changing booths inside. People lined up and Ev and I got on one of the lines. He whispered to me “Give me the back pack. I’ll leave it in the room so when you go to change you can put my diaper in the bag.”

I handed him the back pack and he went in then came out in his bathing suit. I went into the booth and saw he had left the diaper on the floor. It was already pretty heavy and looked like he had peed in it more than once. His piss always seemed to smell strong though I must admit it wasn’t offensive to me anymore. I put the diaper in a plastic bag and put it in the back pack with my clothes came out of the booth and put the back pack in a locker.

For the next two hours we went on water ride after water ride. We went on the mega free-fall ride twice (which they should have called mega wedgie) and hit every other loop and slide a few times. We even took a trip around the lazy river. It was great! For the first time on this trip I felt like Ev’s friend. It wasn’t awkward. I didn’t feel inferior. We were just friends.

After the water rides we dried off and went back to the locker room to change. As I grabbed the back pack out of the locker I could smell his piss form the diaper. “Oh man, we got to get rid of that.” I said.

“Well, for now just put it on,” he replied. He took the back pack and went into the changing booth. I went in after him and put on the cold wet diaper. It helped that I was still wet from the water but that didn’t do anything for the smell. I noticed he had taken a fresh diaper for himself. I got dressed and followed Ev out of the locker room. We stopped at one of the restaurants in the park to eat lunch and then went on the rest of the non water rides. For the next few hours we were just friends again. We rode this one roller coaster about 5 times – switching from riding in the first car to the last car.

When it was time to leave I wished we could have stayed longer but Ev had to get back and he was already probably going to be late. On the drive back we talked about all the rides and how much fun the park was. There was no talk of master slave. After a while it got pretty quiet in the car. I put the radio on and we listened to music. The smell from the diaper I was wearing seemed to get worse but I wasn’t about to comment about that again. When we got close to his house he told me to stop by the hotel first so he could change out of his diaper. We pulled into the parking lot about 8:00 PM.

Ev 11

It was getting late and I wanted to have as much time at the park as possible so as soon as Andrew came back up I wanted to leave. I told him to be quick to change and shower and change and he was. I was looking at the free butt plug from my order when he came out. I was going to put it back in the box when Andrew asked about it so, instead, I decided to make him put it on.

We left right after he put it on and stopped by my house to get my bathing suit. I also brought out a back pack for Andrew to carry the diaper stuff. As he’s been doing since he arrived, Andrew paid for everything. He bought the tickets to get in and paid for parking and food. It was an epic day. I had not been to that park for years and they added so much new stuff since I had last been there.

When we got there we changed into bathing suits and did the water park side first. After that we changed and went for lunch. Andrew made another comment about how bad my used diaper smelled. I was going to have him throw it out but instead made him wear it again.

The rest of the park was even better than the water side. They had this huge new roller coaster which we rode many times. One of the times we rode it, I peed. I started on the ride to the top and was still peeing on the fall – it felt great.

On the ride back we just talked and, even though Andrew tried to get me to talk about it, I kept on avoiding the master slave subject. I just wasn’t in the mood for it and didn’t want to ruin the great day.

After about half way home, I realized that I had to take a huge crap. I don’t go for days at a time and when I have to go, time is of the essence. But, since I was wearing a diaper, there was no need to stop at a rest room. Without saying anything, I slightly lifted my butt off the seat and slowly let it out. I was careful not to make any noise plus Andrew had put the music on so I don’t think he heard anything.

This was a huge turd and I had to push hard. What a relief - It felt awesome letting it out – so warm and thick inside my diaper. I slowly sat back down on it and felt it press and expand against me. I closed my eyes and relaxed listening to the music and enjoyed the feeling. I didn’t say anything again until we got close to my house when I told Andrew to stop by the hotel so he could change me.