Thread: Online Dating
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 11:25 AM   #12
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareholic View Post
Have you ever used an online dating site? Yes I have.

What was your motivation to do so? I have no idea. Guess I was just bored when I clicked on an email from the site to join free.

Did you lie or exaggerate on your profile? No. I don't lie. If you want people to be completely honest with you; you must be completely honest with them too.

Did you actually go on a date with someone you met from the site and what was your experience like? I have gone on many before. Most was just a lets meet date, and nothing more then that. Others, I have had some success.

Have you had any traumatic online dating experiences? When I was 17, I thought I was chatting with another 17 year old. However, when I met her for the first time; she was more like 37. Being underaged, I had to just end it. Another time, I was chatting with this man. We seemed to being chatting about alot of the same things that we'd liked. I met him, he seemed normal at the time. He did buy me a Iced-Mocha-(something). Later, I met him at his house, and nothing will get me to tell the rest of that story.
But... but... I am SO curious for the rest of that story now. Please do tell!

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote