Thread: Online Dating
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 06:40 PM   #10
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Have you ever used an online dating site? Yes I have.

What was your motivation to do so? I have no idea. Guess I was just bored when I clicked on an email from the site to join free.

Did you lie or exaggerate on your profile? No. I don't lie. If you want people to be completely honest with you; you must be completely honest with them too.

Did you actually go on a date with someone you met from the site and what was your experience like? I have gone on many before. Most was just a lets meet date, and nothing more then that. Others, I have had some success.

Have you had any traumatic online dating experiences? When I was 17, I thought I was chatting with another 17 year old. However, when I met her for the first time; she was more like 37. Being underaged, I had to just end it. Another time, I was chatting with this man. We seemed to being chatting about alot of the same things that we'd liked. I met him, he seemed normal at the time. He did buy me a Iced-Mocha-(something). Later, I met him at his house, and nothing will get me to tell the rest of that story.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote