Thread: Online Dating
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 10:40 PM   #4
2bchew
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Mandi** View Post
Have you ever used an online dating site? I have used altenative online sites for dates.Mainly 2 different bondage/discipline site.Im not sure if you are allowed to mention other sites publicly on here.

What was your motivation to do so? Did you lie or exaggerate on your profile?My main motivation is finding people with the same interests.Kinda hard to walk up to a woman in a bar and ask if I can spank her and clamp her nipples.haha And no.If your purpose of the site is to actually date then lying would be exposed pretty quickly once you meet.And thats not the way to kick of a relationship.lol

Did you actually go on a date with someone you met from the site and what was your experience like? Have you had any traumatic online dating experiences? I have met and dated several woman off those site.Just like normal dating some good some bad meets.Never a truly traumatic experience like a serial killer or all out nut case.

Answer whatever questions apply to you and feel free to add anything else that might be interesting.

I like using the sites because of my kinky to most people lifestyle.It lets me find those who already except and embrace my interests.Not only that but you can talk online for a bit to get a feel for the person without that first awkward date.
As for me I have never used an online dating site.
You being a pretty and young woman would probably have to take a few extra precautions but so far I have not found much negative with on line meeting.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote