View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 07:02 PM   #7
lena123
Account Banned

I have tried your challenge and forced myself not to moan or make any orgasmic sound.
I turned on the vibrator and turn it to the max. Then, I slipped it into my panties and stuffed it right inside my vagina. (my vibrator is kinda small so I stuff it in.) Then I turned on another and placed it against my clit. I zipped up my jeans. To make it more exciting, I put on my belt. I lied on my bed for a minute or so to get really wet and I started to set my alarm.
I thought I could handle this. A few minutes later, I started to shiver. The feeling was so good. I squeezed my fist to control myself not to make any noise. And soon I came. I got a very intense orgasm and I can't stop shivering. I wanted to get the vibrator out as I could not take the intensity. But I wanted to complete the challenge. Soon after, almost immediately, I have another orgasm. The orgasm come one after the other. I was breathing very hard and cumming very hard. I can feel it all wet. I fidget and wiggle my way through the entire 10 mins.
After the 10 min, I quickly remove my belt. But I was feeling so horny, and did not want to stop. So i unzip my pants, and start pushing in vibrator in and out, two at the time. It felt so great and I know i was going to have another orgasm, I went fingering myself so hard. I moan and enjoyed every single bit of it. I keep going on and on until I have this strong urge to pee. I gushed out clear fluid, followed by an intense orgasm. It feel so great so great. I can't stop shivering, I can't stop panting.
The challenge was very great and I urge all girls to try it. It feels so good.
lena123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lena123 for this post: