View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 03:58 PM   #30
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge90 View Post
What's your most humiliating experience?
Ummm so my most humiliating experience that involves other people was probably when I was at my current bf's house and we were having sex in his room. His mom wasn't supposed to be home for hours and so I am normally a very loud person during sex, moaning and screaming, and apparently his mom had come home early. Now his room is in the basement so we didn't hear the door but apparently his mom could hear us. In the middle of us having sex my boyfriend got a text but obviously he ignored it. When we had finished he checked it and it was from his mom saying "when you're done making your girlfriend scream can you both come talk to me? Ou are in huge trouble". And so I had to go upstairs and hear about how much of a disrespectful person I was, etc. it was so humiliating.

But as for my most humiliating personal experience, the first time someone dared me to get in my shower and give myself a golden shower with my mouth open was the most humiliating thing. I had never done it before and it was so degrading to me. Also, I was not allowed to wash off and had to go back to my bed and lay down and sleep covered in pee. It was very humiliating

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote