getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Who out of getDare members would you like to see? [NON NUDE VERSION] (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=84600)

yours_slave 08-14-2011 07:45 AM

Who out of getDare members would you like to see? [NON NUDE VERSION]

As the title says, who actually would you like to see out of getDare?

DO NOT TALK ABOUT NUDE THINGS HERE. Just, who would you like to see.

I like to see Rachie and CollaredBlondie from females and Leopard and depp from males. :)

NOTE: If this is a thread which offends you, please use the report button instead of blaming me.

Manbearpig 08-14-2011 05:55 PM

Loke and all the other mods, except Leo

ShadowInTheDarkness 08-15-2011 04:14 PM

I'd be cool to meet Pet Phoenix, cos he's a really cool, awesome, and cute guy =^_^=... In a friendly way of course >_>!

daremaster 1 08-15-2011 04:18 PM

It would be cool to see Rachie I guess. Also The Evil One.

sweetsong 08-15-2011 04:25 PM

Like to see in person?

AshleyZuk, BettyBoop, Cams, Chloe, Deschut, Doctor, Pickle, G.J., Kal, KeyKitty, Kisunesoldier, Leo, LilAngel, MBP, MG, Moxie, Nellybell, Ninjota, Nixie, Princessjessie, Seanster, Pyro, Plut, Softy, Star Shadows, Stardares, Stellz, Stix, Vexus, Viking Guy, Wowwie, Xeldin

I pretty much just went down my friend's list and put the names of people I've talked to recently. If you didn't get mentioned it's because you haven't friend requested me yet. :P

I'd chillax with my gD peeps. ;D

Star Shadows 08-16-2011 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manbearpig (Post 517120)
Loke and all the other mods, except Leo

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetsong (Post 517628)
Like to see in person?

AshleyZuk, BettyBoop, Cams, Chloe, Deschut, Doctor, Pickle, G.J., Kal, KeyKitty, Kisunesoldier, Leo, LilAngel, MBP, MG, Moxie, Nellybell, Ninjota, Nixie, Princessjessie, Seanster, Pyro, Plut, Softy, Star Shadows, Stardares, Stellz, Stix, Vexus, Viking Guy, Wowwie, Xeldin

YAY PEOPLE WANT TO SEE MEE!! :D:D *Happy shadows*

as for me, ive already seen a lot of getdare people (well 4) But I'd love to seee: leopard, Lady Celeste, Phoenix, Nixie, Jessie, Stix (grr almost had the chance too then school got in the way) Honeyness, Rachie, SweetSong, MBP, Trystann, Boop, Nelly (all mods basically) Most of my friends really.

Komodo Jones 08-16-2011 08:14 AM

I've already seen pictures of some of these people but if I were to meet them face to face with clothes on my list would be pretty much the same as my other one. CookieeMonsterr, Catherine, Damned, sweetashoney, Lea, jess_i_kka, PinkLudeGal, Tiger, In Jess' Holes, CollaredBlondie, Midnight, Lil' Angel, BettyBoop, Star Shadows, purpleperdey, Straat Nights (sorry if I spelled that wrong), Chloe, Counterfeit_Fantasy, StrictHornyMistress, Rachie, pretty much any female on my friend list.
As for males, Manbearpig, depp, jackfromnyc, Doctor, Dangerous, Killika, Lovesfundares, once again a lot of the males from my friend list.

nellybell 08-16-2011 01:19 PM

Leo and sweets, maaaybbeee angel :p