getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Start planning for Halloween now! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=79248)

Drewsky 06-14-2011 09:32 PM

Start planning for Halloween now!

Those of you who are dressing up for Halloween this year, time to start planning, I know I've already started planning.

Anyways this dare has to do with Halloween or any costume party you go to. Probably works better for a woman, but men can do it too.

So, get yourself the classic "bunny" costume. I'm sure the girls will get the classic sexy or playboy bunny outfit, and the guys will get the full body bunny outfit. Now, remove the fluffy tail from your costume, and go out or go on the net and get yourself the "bunny tail butt plug". Google it, you'll find it. :) Cut a hole big enough to fit just the plug part through the costume and the tail sticks through. You know where to put the hole. ;) Put the costume on and insert the plug. Now, time to go out to your party or trick or treating.

Have fun!

Drewsky...

aliciabi 06-15-2011 01:09 AM

I'm actually tempted to try this.

Star Shadows 06-15-2011 03:13 AM

Really clever dare, could be a lot of fun for people who enjoy anal and or public. Shame I don't have any Halloween parties this year

slutjuice 06-15-2011 07:54 AM

i'm definitely doing this! but with a vibrating butt plug!

kleid223 06-15-2011 08:26 AM

I just hope I can get the money for all this lol

sis 06-15-2011 08:44 AM

If I only I could get one of those plugs without going online, might be strange package for my mother to find delivered to me one morning.

I should be gong as a female bunny anyway though.

kleid223 06-15-2011 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sis (Post 477454)
If I only I could get one of those plugs without going online, might be strange package for my mother to find delivered to me one morning.

I should be gong as a female bunny anyway though.

Well I mean, you could say it is a gag gift from one of your friends lol

bi-guy 06-15-2011 09:32 AM

This is an AWESOME idea, can't wait to try it!

Drewsky 06-15-2011 09:52 AM

Other variations are dog, cat, fox, etc...

And those that have trouble online getting a tail, don't forget that you could probably ask your local adult store to see if they can order one, although it may be more expensive, or you can make one of your own.

Drewsky...

kleid223 06-15-2011 10:39 AM

The fox seems more cute ahaha

ShadowInTheDarkness 06-15-2011 11:49 AM

I like this dare. If I had the tools, parties and bravery to do it!

aliciabi 06-15-2011 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drewsky (Post 477475)
Other variations are dog, cat, fox, etc...

And those that have trouble online getting a tail, don't forget that you could probably ask your local adult store to see if they can order one, although it may be more expensive, or you can make one of your own.

Drewsky...

Fox is a good idea too. Decisions, decisions...