getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Anyone under 13 please read (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72223)

Okiidokii 03-30-2011 05:10 PM

Anyone under 13 please read

Hi,
Getdare can be quite innaporiate (for lack of better word)
For kids under 13. So if you are under 13 please secretly pm me so
(I'm 13 btw) I can watch out for you. Thanks,

Instinct 03-30-2011 05:11 PM

uh-huh...
-watches you cautiously- :whistleblower:

Okiidokii 03-30-2011 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Instinct (Post 429204)
uh-huh...
-watches you cautiously- :whistleblower:

I meant more along the lines of like seeing if
Some 49 year old dude if saying things that will
Embarrass them.
Plus I was kinda gonna make sure they weren't like
Asking for dares that were too dangerous.

But then again.... They could get banned but..
People on Facebook are under 13 but they Farley get banned.

nellybell 03-30-2011 06:12 PM

Anyone on here that is under the age of 13 needs to be reported. This site is bearly appropriate for anyone under the age of 16 or even 16. 11 and 12 or even younger are not mature enough to be handling this kind of content AND ESPECCIALLY the people on here. Little children of less than 13 can be taken advantage of even easier than some of the older members. There is a reason there is an age limit on here. It is for their own good.

loke 03-30-2011 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okiidokii (Post 429203)
Hi,

Wow, how is this not being creepy at all?

Leopard 03-30-2011 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nellybell (Post 429251)
Anyone on here that is under the age of 13 needs to be reported. This site is bearly appropriate for anyone under the age of 16 or even 16. 11 and 12 or even younger are not mature enough to be handling this kind of content AND ESPECCIALLY the people on here. Little children of less than 13 can be taken advantage of even easier than some of the older members. There is a reason there is an age limit on here. It is for their own good.

Fuck me baby fuck me. Fuck me with your big fat woolen cock. Stretch my ass wide so I can grow babies just like you.

Angel, babies aren't made like that o.O -Leo

loke 03-30-2011 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okiidokii (Post 429214)
I meant more along the lines of like seeing if
Some 49 year old dude if saying things that will
Embarrass them.
Plus I was kinda gonna make sure they weren't like
Asking for dares that were too dangerous.

But then again.... They could get banned but..
People on Facebook are under 13 but they Farley get banned.

LOL, I am 21, to those who are 13, PM me so I can protect you!!

See how creepy that sounds?

foow 03-30-2011 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okiidokii (Post 429203)
Hi,

"We can get into my white, unmarked van, where I have tons of candy, and an N64 (that's what us kids like, right?), and some puppies who need a home, and where the grownups will never bother us again!"

If you are actually 13, I apologize, but, really man, there could not have been a worse way to try to get ANYONE to talk to you.

Okiidokii 03-30-2011 09:39 PM

Sounds bad. I want this deleted. Kinda hoping to report underage kids because
This website I relized it pretty bad (like someone said) for lids under 16. Just delete it Please.

Have you guys ever seen kids under 13 on fb, myspace, YouTube, ect?
Well creepy people comment and idk...

Darkwater 03-30-2011 09:47 PM

I believe there is a option for deleting a thread if you edit the first post (or so have heard anyway :p)

Star Shadows 03-30-2011 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nellybell (Post 429251)

I agree with you entirely. Under 13s should not be on here and should be reported if they are not passes along to another "13" year old who for all we know could be worse than the people they are protected from by the limit. Content on here is far too mature for people that young and impressionable allowing it to actually become quite dangerous.

SlutPuppy 03-30-2011 11:59 PM

There is a reason why the site is 13+. and, people rarely get banned on facebook, myspace, youtube etc etc etc, for being under 13 because those sites AREN'T of a sexual nature. whereas gd is/can be. report someone if they are under 13, dont try to 'protect' them. plus telling them to secretly pm you and stuff is indeed creepy.