getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   The Authors' Cafe (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Landsdale OOC thread (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=6829)

Submissive_Master 12-20-2007 12:35 AM

Landsdale OOC thread

Hi all, welcome to the Landsdale OOC thread. For those of you who may be new to role playing OOC stands for Out Of Character. Here you can discuss plots, character development, rules, ask questions or just speak your mind.

UPDATE: If you didnt read in the main thread more detailed rules will be posted shortly. have fun guys and remember to keep it dirty. :P

TeenSlave 12-20-2007 02:59 AM

I can't even really post anything until more of the story is done so that I find some roommates but theres only 1 new student who's not got there yet :(

admireu4ever 12-20-2007 08:28 AM

We need to work out the system of how long a day in the RPG works. We also need to get more people to join.

-Me

TeenSlave 12-20-2007 09:35 AM

Yeah we definitely need more people to join up, a good idea might be to pm some of the active writers ask them to join.

Merlin 12-20-2007 03:46 PM

A few things you should think of :

1. Try to act as your char would act! Not like you would! You are "only " the actor...
2. Try to avoid OOC (out of char) knowledge. By reading other posts you will get information your char wont have so don't use them... Your char is (most of the time :) ) no medium!
3. Try not to answer for others as you wont hit his idea of the char with your responses wait for the other one to answer (this means sometimes to be patient because someone is not online)
4. If you are knowing you wont be online for some time try to,if posible, "park" your char somewhere outside the main plot. (In the hospital because he is ill, visiting his parents, learning something at the library, for example)
5. Never kill another char! :D

(i may add other things later)

admireu4ever 12-20-2007 07:22 PM

No Killing, dam. I was going to call in my horde of zombies..but I guess that'll have to wait untill next time.

Gamemaster

Kitty 12-21-2007 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by admireu4ever (Post 38729)
We need to work out the system of how long a day in the RPG works. We also need to get more people to join.

-Me

i think we should put 2to 3days for 1 day in the rpg and then maybe after sometime should say how many hours in real time to next day(as some people have diffent time zone)

and on the first page there is data about each person i think should add 1more room number: under the data to help some people who forget their room number

TeenSlave 12-23-2007 05:00 AM

There being 3 people in each room is slightly inconvenient as it means if each master has only 1 slave then 1 roommate is left out, so I think there should be 2 slaves and 1 master/mistress in each room who has control of both slaves.

zeketheorc 12-23-2007 05:19 AM

this sounds very interesting

Kitty 12-23-2007 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeenSlave (Post 39285)
There being 3 people in each room is slightly inconvenient as it means if each master has only 1 slave then 1 roommate is left out, so I think there should be 2 slaves and 1 master/mistress in each room who has control of both slaves.

but i remember that someone(forget the name)tell me that each person should have only 1 slave for now untill the player is ready to accept another 1

Merlin 12-23-2007 12:17 PM

hmm still i have to agree with Teen Slave ... with the player situation at the moment would maybe be best to say 1 master with 2 slaves per room and both slaves are under her/his control...

TeenSlave 12-23-2007 12:18 PM

ah merlin posted before I did lol

anyway so are we doing it that way from now on then?

Merlin 12-23-2007 12:59 PM

I am no fan of the 1 master and 2 slave idea... but with the constellation of masters and slaves at the moment i would say we are doing it that way... One Master per room and both slaves under his "control" as long as they are not in class(!) During class the teacher will decide ...

TeenSlave 12-23-2007 01:01 PM

Ok right, thanks Merlin

Merlin 12-23-2007 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewSlave (Post 39433)
Does nobody have a phone to ring someone and get out, or maybe they could just walk out...

You should post things like that here...
To answer your question that is fantasy not the reality :)
We can always install jamming stations if needed :D