getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Incest?!? Taboo?!? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=57422)

tellmeall 09-26-2010 10:38 AM

Incest?!? Taboo?!?

How many people on getdare have been involved in incest? How about anything else thats considered taboo? I my self have never, but I know there has got to be a good deal of people who have.

don't forget details on what all went down.

Canoe 09-26-2010 12:07 PM

I've never actually been involved in incest, although I would like to be! that goes the same for other taboo things too, I haven't really done anything taboo, just in my thoughts :D. But I would like to try.

Boredomino 09-27-2010 01:25 PM

Incest - yes

Taboo - friend's dog. That is all :lol:

tcitycity 09-27-2010 02:24 PM

not exactly

While myself has never been involved in incest (excluding mutual materbation w/brothers as a kid)... I dont consider what ive done with my stepmothers kids as incest... I have fooled around with my halfsisters and even their mom later on.... though initially accidently, later intentionally.

However, my wife & her sis have done each other, but always as part of dares or while we were having t&d parties or similar...never on their own except for showers or similar.

I though have done stuff with her sister.

The closet ever was with a cousin when I was younger, but it was even before either of us knew what was what... but it was probably nearly my first orgasm, I dont know for sure if it was hers.

We have done stuff since, but only a couple of times since per being on opposite sides of the world.

Pibb 09-27-2010 04:26 PM

When I was younger, me and my cousin fooled around some, which I suppose would be incestuous. We didn't really think much of it, and I still don't, but we obviously were secretive about it, because, like it or not, it is somewhat taboo.

tcitycity 10-04-2010 07:30 AM

sisnlaw

My sisnlaw was having problems of late..
And we invited her overfor a movie night.

But as usual it did expand into other stuff.

Later in the evening, we started watching more racey movies and etc....
and I went ahead and put in one of 'self-filmed' events where wife&I were really going at it in a 'swing' party.

Before this we were already down to swimsuit or similar.
My wife was already in a towel-wrap from the shower she just did.

Per the movie, my wife started playing with herself, and rather quickly i sstarted to jerkoff.

My sisnlaw having been with us in the past and even having done stuff with her sister (my wife) actually stripped and instead of playing with herself actually went down on both of us.

At least for a short period, she was our slave for the night.

kinky 10-04-2010 10:42 AM

Never done incest and never will. Incest stories do turn me on a bit though.
What's Taboo? I did Google it but showed no good results.

Sharp Nacelle 10-04-2010 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinky (Post 337183)
What's Taboo? I did Google it but showed no good results.

It means socially unacceptable. Like incest or racism.

kinky 10-04-2010 10:52 AM

Oh, I thought it meant that but I was unsure. Thanks for telling me though :)

Jaime 10-12-2010 02:38 PM

I've been involved with incest, yes.

Taboo stuff? Meh.

WowwieGoesWoof 10-12-2010 02:52 PM

Incest personally is completely against my morals and shit.. Just doesn't seem right but I guess to each their own - just don't get her pregnant because that baby will be JACKED the fuck up.

metzgermeister 10-12-2010 02:53 PM

I personally find incest a bit creepy, but I can't judge as I've been orally stimulated by a dog. :D

Anjelen 10-12-2010 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WoWaddict (Post 340724)
Incest personally is completely against my morals and shit.. Just doesn't seem right but I guess to each their own - just don't get her pregnant because that baby will be JACKED the fuck up.

No. The baby will not be jacked up - it has a statistically insignifficant higher chance of receiving a birth defect. The chance of a birth defect increases with every incestuous generation out there.

Either way - incest ain't my thing, personally - and/but for everything 'taboo' there's a person finding it the most normal thing in the world.

Each to their own, and YKINMKBIOK.

LSD4Kaylee 10-24-2010 09:44 PM

I done incest with my brother on dares but im not really into it. As far as more taboo goes i guess beastiality counts.

kinky 10-25-2010 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LSD4Kaylee (Post 345760)
I done incest with my brother on dares but im not really into it. As far as more taboo goes i guess beastiality counts.

I think that boy to boy incest is ok as you aren't really causing halm, girl to boy is just wrong.