getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Looking for evening of humiliating/painful/disgusting tasks - with reports/proof! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432954)

wingman78 03-25-2024 01:34 AM

Looking for evening of humiliating/painful/disgusting tasks - with reports/proof!

Tuesday evening/night (EU time) I'll have the house to myself. Two floors, with privacy shades/curtains so I can roam the entire house naked or dresses as you like. I'm planning to spend about 4-6 hours doing tasks given by GetDare - or some disgusting FapRoulettes if I don't get any orders here.

Proof/pics/reports: Will be provided if you want that. I can write a report here, send a DM with pictures, or provide live progress reports on Kik. Only rule is that I won't show my face.

What are my limits for this? No scat (or, well, let's make that no eating of huge chunks of poo - I did say I wanted disgusting tasks), and nothing that will leave marks that my girlfriend will see when she gets back on Wednesday. Other than that: let your imagination go wild. For example:
  • Disgusting meals. Eaten from a dog bowl - that seems to be a classic? Or put food in my ass first and then eat it?
  • Make me wear my largest plugs/nipple clamps/etc
  • Piss play is always disgusting/humiliating
  • Spanking tasks. Maybe even order me to create a live spanking thread?
  • Chastity for the duration plus the night after this?
  • Or no chastity but ruined orgasms and cum eating?
  • Force me to drink lots of milk and deepthroat a dildo until I puke it back up?
  • Point me to a disgusting FapRoulette?

List of toys can be found at https://rentry.org/wingman78_kinky_list

I'm looking forward to being thoroughly used and abused!

AnonRK 03-25-2024 06:52 AM

Eating from a dog bowl is indeed a classic, so lets get that one out of the way first so the more creative people than me can start giving some fun dares

wingman78 03-25-2024 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnonRK (Post 5455259)
Eating from a dog bowl is indeed a classic, so lets get that one out of the way first so the more creative people than me can start giving some fun dares

Thank you, that's a nice start! I also received a suggestion for what to eat: piss + oat porridge. I already find oat porridge pretty disgusting so that's just perfect.

wingman78 03-25-2024 01:26 PM

One more PM suggestion (or should I say: order):
  • Be naked at all times
  • Crawling only, I'm not allowed to walk
  • I need to wear either a large buttplug or my most painful nipple clamps at all times.

That's a lot of rules - who wants to give me specific tasks or FapRoulettes to perform?

Missthegirl 03-25-2024 01:32 PM

Tape your hands up in balls so you cant use them

And lock that dick up we dont need it

wingman78 03-25-2024 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missthegirl (Post 5455767)
Tape your hands up in balls so you cant use them

And lock that dick up we dont need it

I'll probably need my hands for some tasks, but I can definitely make it so I can't use them for example while eating from my dog bowl! And the chastity cage will go on. Thank you Miss.

wingman78 03-26-2024 01:39 AM

Summary so far

Combining the tasks/rules given on various platforms this is what I've got so far - More Rules/Tasks Welcome!

Rules
  • Get naked - no clothes allowed fort he entire time
  • Put my chastity cage on
  • Either insert a large plug or put clover clamps on my nipples - I'm allowed to switch between those as often as I want.
  • I'm not allowed to walk and will have to crawl everywhere
  • I have to tape up/put mittens on my hands so I can't use them between tasks

Tasks
Just one, but it's a really, really nasty one (thanks!). Not sure whether I'll be able to push myself to complete all of it but we'll see.
  • Drink a carton of milk
  • Grab a can of dog food
  • Mix it with piss and put it in a dog bowl
  • Eat it without using my hands
  • Then apply e-stim unit, grab a dildo, and put on a nice deepthroat/vomit video. Replicate that, slowly increasing the e-stim, until I puke the dogfood/piss/milk mixture back up. Not sure if I'm allowed to link the video directly but search "Messiest 69 throat fucking ever starring slavebc" if you're interested
  • Then eat it back up

I think this covers the disgusting part quite nicely and also adds a bit of pain with the e-stim - but I'll probably have a couple of hours left after this so feel free to bring on more tasks or add to my rules.

wingman78 03-26-2024 11:23 AM

Last chance :)

Starting my tasks in one hour - any late additions are welcome, if not I'll do the tasks assigned so far and then either go for a random FapRoulette or offer myself in one of the Kik threads for the remaining time. Wish me luck :eek:

Kawaii 03-26-2024 11:30 AM

Try to fist yourself using the oatmeal and piss as lube

wingman78 03-26-2024 01:54 PM

Reports

I promised reports, so here you go!

I got naked, inserted a nice buttplug and started chugging milk. No, just kidding... I took it slow and drank a liter of milk during about half an hour while teasing my nipples with nippleclamps. Cock securely locked but still getting hard in the cage because of the nipple stimulation.

Then once I started to feel the need to pee I took a dog bowl and pissed in it - if I had to guess it was about a full glass. Then I mixed in the dog food and sat down. I put my e-stim on my nipples and cranked it up a bit - eating it was gross but not as bad as I was expecting. I managed to finish about half the piss and half a can of dog food.

Then I took a dildo and started deepthroating it like my life depended on it. But no matter how hard I tried, the only thing that came out was a lot of spit. Both from my mouth and nose, and at some point my eyes started watering as well, but the only sign of vomit was the disgusting taste of the piss+dogfood mixture in my mouth. So once I had a decent amount of spit saved up in my bowl I downed that - and I'm pretty proud of myself for doing that in one go :)

I'm now trying to fist my ass, and then I'll ask for a random FapRoulette in the FR shared chat.