getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   nervous? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=43246)

Roll,ova,and,beg 03-14-2010 04:15 PM

nervous?

Do you get nervous around anyone or when you talk to them?
If so why and who?

BettyBoop 03-14-2010 04:17 PM

I get nervous around a lot of people. Mostly people I've never met before because I'm shy.

dare_luke 03-14-2010 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BettyBoop (Post 246655)
I get nervous around a lot of people. Mostly people I've never met before because I'm shy.

Exactly the same. Although because of the industry i'm working in (restaurant) this is changing a bit.

Tinkerbell 03-14-2010 04:22 PM

I get nervous around people I don't know.
Also people I used to know really well but haven't seen for ages: that's super awkward.

softeyes 03-14-2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell (Post 246659)
I get nervous around people I don't know.
Also people I used to know really well but haven't seen for ages: that's super awkward.

that.
16characters.

Nixie 03-14-2010 04:31 PM

I get nervous around a lot of people, Online and off. I can be shy and not. If that makes sense. I can usually be myself around people I know but around those I don't I just can't. I'm always afraid I am going to do something stupid or "humiliate" myself which I often do. Like the nerves bubble up and overtake my common sense.

Ninjota 03-14-2010 08:46 PM

Eh, i used to get nervous around people, now i don't because i've learned to just not give a f*ck what they think about me :)

If they have a problem with me, well, they can put their money were their mouth is, or shut it.

lokelake 03-14-2010 08:51 PM

Well, I don't get nervous very often. I am just a very shy person.

But when I do get nervous, most of the time it is not because I am shy. If that made any sense.

dragonator 03-14-2010 10:45 PM

i dont get nervous easily, doubly so in this case as for the most part i just dont care! y should i care wut others think? true theres like 10 ppl i do care about wut they think but even then i rarely get nervous.

Mere 03-15-2010 02:17 AM

I'm a confident person, I can go around talking to anyone, without being nervous at all..!
Only person I've been nervous to talk to is my Master, cause hmm I know that he is listening and I get conscious about every word I speak.

rhode64 03-15-2010 06:27 AM

I am a fairly confident person and dont usually get nervous about talking to people I tend to be fairly comfortable around people .The only time I get a bit nervous is if it is some one who is seeing me nude for the first time or people who dont know I am a naturist and very much an exhibitionist.I like to be honest and upfront from day one and worry about how they will react.

Dutch 03-15-2010 06:52 AM

Im not usually nervous. I used to be, but I guess I got over it.

However, talking to my crush is always a little more... interesting ;)

sweetsong 03-15-2010 12:06 PM

Most people don't describe me as a shy person but I'm nervous a lot.

If I feel like the person is really intelligent or smart. If I feel like the person is really attractive or maybe flirting with me. If the person is someone in authority and they seem upset or irritated with me. I guess there's a lot of times I feel nervous around people.