getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Dares requested for public exposure (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432237)

kinkyclaire 02-20-2024 12:46 PM

Dares requested for public exposure

I have lost a dare with a good friend so I had to add this and he make sure prof is posted so please give dare ideas

maccas 02-20-2024 01:25 PM

Do you have a dress that does not go over your arms. Like this one. Just so that it is not held on by your arms.

You will be handcuffed infront or behind, whichever is more comfortable. Walk around and have your friend occasionally unzip the dress so it falls down and you cannot cover up because of your handcuffs. Alternatively it could be loosely tied so it can fall down itself or a size too big.

kinkyclaire 02-20-2024 02:04 PM

COME ON GUYS do your worst

GivingWantingDares 02-20-2024 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinkyclaire (Post 5418095)
I have lost a dare with a good friend so I had to add this and he make sure prof is posted so please give dare ideas

Let's go with something easy. Fully naked, do 20 jumping jacks and 20 squats :) I'm sure tits and ass will be in great show!

going_global 02-20-2024 04:54 PM

Not sure if this is what you’re looking for.

Wear a short skirt and a sexy thong. Go for a walk and find a single guy. Ask him if you can give him your underwear. If he says no, you must find somewhere to edge before trying again. Once a guy says get, take off your underwear in front of him, and give them to him.

zephyrnem 02-21-2024 06:23 AM

5 pics naked in daylight with clothed people in background

kinkyclaire 02-22-2024 10:41 AM

Any more as Nono so far that I not willing to try

Sanpow 02-22-2024 11:23 AM

Do a "lock-out"-Dare:
You'll need a padlock with key, a bag and (to make it more fun) handcuffs and maybe a buttplug or any other toy.

Open the lock and place the key at a hidden spot in a forest - or where ever you want to do the dare. Walk for 1km (about 15 Minutes) in one direction. Then get fully naked, place all clothes in your bag, insert Plug (and any other toy you want) and lock the bag with the padlock. Then cuff your hands behind your back.

Now you have to go back to your key fully naked!

It's your choice if you bring the backback with you (you'll have to hold it in you hand as you can't put it on cuffed) or if you want to leave it there and come back with the key.

Make this as hard as you dare! Daylight would be perfekt. Maybe make the distance longer? Add more toys (don't know what you have).
Also using headphones with music is a funny idea - you'll never hear if somebody is close ;)

Have fun and i'd love to see any kind of proof :) PM me or kik me: Sanpow89

spursyfan 02-22-2024 12:18 PM

Simple one

Go to a swimming pool and "lose" your bikini until someone tells you