getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Sissy’s first gunging (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431295)

onedip 01-06-2024 04:29 AM

Sissy’s first gunging

Hey
So I’ve done various wam things before but I have never actually used gunge!

I would like you to help me choose my first gunging!!

if you could choose a slime or gunge from messysupplies .com (type,consistency,colour) and if possible also a dare or some other addition.

I will be doing it with my mistress in a large paddling pool thing. She’s not into the mess but enjoys tormenting me. I imagine she will want to put me into bondage of some kind. Feel free to suggest clothing, bondage, time limit, tasks etc

Thanks;)

---

Each comment equals
1. an additional day in chastity before the gunge,
2. an additional edge directly before and
3. an additional 15 minutes hogtied in the slime afterwards

bling 01-06-2024 07:53 AM

Let's make it a surprise for you and have you order "The MessySupplies 'Surprise Me' Box"

That should give you a few fun things to use. For the gunging itself I think you should be wearing your one piece swimsuit and have your hands cuffed behind your back. Once fully gunged your mistress can then hog tie you and leave you in the mess for a while.

Enjoy...

onedip 01-07-2024 06:22 AM

thanks! i'm excited. and my mistress likes the idea of the bound gungeing in my one-piece and wants to try to fill it up (blush)

have a little more money to spend if anyone wants to suggest something specific?

Mistress is demanding I get one pack of super thick ms-gunge in case it is not included in the surprise box - colour tbd but i like purple ... or maybe white.

open for more tasks or additional bondage too <3

DaVance 01-07-2024 11:11 AM

I did look through the website but unsure of which one to choose. I suggest something that either glows in the dark or has a metallic sheen. Color is up to your mistress and these illuminations can make other tasks more enjoyable.

:):):)

onedip 01-07-2024 11:46 AM

thankyou DaVance :p mistress has chosen pearlescent purple for the metallic option.

She also has made the following rule.
Each comment equals
1. an additional day in chastity before the gunge,
2. an additional edge directly before and
3. an additional 15 minutes hogtied in the slime afterwards :o :( :p

eep

onedip 01-08-2024 10:19 AM

optimistic bump. :p

requesting at least one more 10l gunge type and colour

also requesting any additions before/during/after sliming or any extra time limits etc.

feel free to include other messy items too.

iainecgunge 01-08-2024 10:39 PM

I'd add extra thick MS gunge in pink glass and Mistress will be dunking your head for as long as she likes. Fast torturing rhymical dunks, slower paced, hold you under until you squirm and then a bit longer dunks, deep dunks, shallow dunks, a mix of them all so you're never really sure when to breathe. Mistress' hands might get a bit gungey, so you will of course clean them when she's done dunking you (should that be if...) of course, no cloths, you have a tongue!

At least one can of avalanche foam should also be used, a nice coating once you're a slimy quivering wreck, Mistress might find a quivering could like thing on the floor more amusing!

onedip 01-09-2024 06:20 PM

Thank :):/:) We’ll be ordering in a few days! Mistress enjoys your suggestion and has opted to also lock on my open mouth gag :(

Also she is teasing me with the possibility to give me a slime enema…. Eep