getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Give me tasks to complete before I can cum! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431194)

gour15 01-01-2024 02:30 PM

Give me tasks to complete before I can cum!

So, the title says it all. I'm looking for tasks to complete before I can cum.
It can be anything from completing some stuff from other topics, to anything within my limits, with or without proof. Or just adding a number of edges.

The rule is just that I can't cum until everything is completed here, and this will be ongoing for as long as possible.

If I fail at any point, I'll leave you to decide what my punishment will be.

To start well, I plan to edge myself a lot today, and get started on whatever you give me to do tomorrow.

thanks!

DaVance 01-01-2024 03:48 PM

I don't want you to be ignored so here is a simple little task just to get you started. Your signature says you have plugs of different sizes. Try them all out for a minute, and then from the smallest to the largest describe to us how they all felt. Then of course rinse the plugs off and wash them - use a toothbrush and soap.

Your signature also says you have a dildo. Wash the dildo the same way. Lucky for you I read your limits.

:):):)

gour15 01-02-2024 08:43 AM

Thanks, I'll get to it whenever I get the time :)

DutchGayDom 01-03-2024 04:10 AM

Make a video of you stripping and edging and sent on kik

DutchGayDom 01-03-2024 04:12 AM

Edge 27 times outdoors
Can be split over several places and/or days

DutchGayDom 01-03-2024 04:12 AM

go buy a new toy in person at a store, not online

gour15 01-03-2024 06:00 PM

I'm having some unexpected family over for a few days, so it's a bit difficult to get around to doing these now, but I'll get to it when I can. Meanwhile I still won't cum, and I'll squeeze in a few edges whenever I can to make up for it. Keep them coming!

gour15 01-09-2024 09:41 AM

Apologies for the delay, I'm picking this back up. I still havn't come in 10 days now, but I've been edging a lot meanwhile and it's starting to get harder to control myself. The outdoor edges are almost all done.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaVance (Post 5354696)
I don't want you to be ignored so here is a simple little task just to get you started. Your signature says you have plugs of different sizes. Try them all out for a minute, and then from the smallest to the largest describe to us how they all felt. Then of course rinse the plugs off and wash them - use a toothbrush and soap.

Your signature also says you have a dildo. Wash the dildo the same way. Lucky for you I read your limits.

:):):)

Let's do this.

smallest plug : Went in pretty easily. Overall, it's pretty comfy to keep inside. Got really hard just feeling it inside and thinking about describing it. On to the next one.

medium plug : way bigger already, got to push it a bit to get it inside. And I feel so full already. It's just making me so much hornier, I'm already leaking a bit. I kinda want to stay with this one, but next one..

biggest plug : it's way bigger than the medium one. Took a lot of patience to get as much inside as possible, but it doesn't fit completely. Its both painful and exciting. I wanted to cum so bad when it was inside.

I don't know how many more days I'll last with challenges like this..

gour15 01-09-2024 04:29 PM

edges completed.