getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Keeping a button stuck in diapers? Oh dear... (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431104)

buttinup 12-29-2023 07:12 AM

keep button in diapers.. Oh dear!

Hi all, the original thread I started here became too confusing because of my inability to edit my original post. This thread replaces that thread, and hopefully will be much less confusing!!

This is an add thread. It will be ongoing, but essential that it varies significantly. The point of this thread is to add a little more variability in the process of destroying any potty training my brain and body has. Because of this, the keywords and otherwise are stored in blog posts due to the limit of time to go back and edit a post.

The original end date for this thread is after I consistently wet in my sleep. At that point it will transition into training control for daytime, after the amount of time I am required to stay untrained and lacking control over any of my wetting.

There are only 2 things you need to be aware of for when you can post.
1) There must be two others that post between your keyword posts. Occasionally this may be lowered to one other poster between your posts.
2) If it's been more than 2 hours, you can post again ignoring the first requirement. On weekends, it's only 1 hour between posts.
3) You get 2 keywords per post to start. Every 100 posts you gain an additional keyword.

These are the links for information needed about the thread. Click Keywords to see the options for keywords to use!

SageLeech 12-29-2023 10:46 AM

Have NiNi and UhOh. Hopefully the uhoh results in wet underwear

buttinup 12-29-2023 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SageLeech (Post 5347111)
Have NiNi and UhOh. Hopefully the uhoh results in wet underwear

*eye roll* all you want is payback for me getting you to soak your pants! maybe you should be focused on hypno to make me wet constantly even without a diaper since you already pointed out I'm psychologically trained to use the diapers at this point haha! i could try to write a hypno script to encourage that :P

kirdo 12-29-2023 11:09 AM

HYPNO and BACKBACK, enjoy ;)

SageLeech 12-29-2023 11:16 AM

Have Hypno and Uhoh
I might want you to have pissy pants.

buttinup 12-29-2023 03:45 PM

This weekend... will be ... "fun". Mainly because I will have to start training with wetting pullups specifically because apparently my brain hates them MORE than underwear in terms of wetting because them leaking feels worse?

kirdo 12-29-2023 04:39 PM

DRINK and UHOH :)

Kaiyo 12-29-2023 04:43 PM

how about you DRINK a LITTLE c:

buttinup 12-29-2023 04:59 PM

I just realised I lucked out today with drinking... I didn't receive extra DRINKs yesterday so all these drinks I can worry about tomorrow! :P

I have now caught up to all the HYPNOs. And I swear you all want me sleeping with my paci permanently!

I will be getting the BACKBACK soon, and the LITTLE will happen tonight too... even if I have to bully one of my friends into being good :P

kirdo 12-29-2023 05:00 PM

HYPNO and DRINK this time

SageLeech 12-29-2023 05:02 PM

I'll do DRINK and UHOH

Kaiyo 12-29-2023 05:08 PM

how about another HPYNO then you CUTIE

by the way, how many keywords can we send in the posts? dont see that anywhere

EvelynRae 12-29-2023 05:09 PM

I'll add LITTLE and DRINK

buttinup 12-29-2023 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiyo (Post 5347972)
how about another HPYNO then you CUTIE

by the way, how many keywords can we send in the posts? dont see that anywhere

OOPS! Fixing!!! It's in the original thread and I forgot to include it!

Kaiyo 12-29-2023 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buttinup (Post 5347977)
OOPS! Fixing!!! It's in the original thread and I forgot to include it!

thought it was that way. Everyone already did 2 anyways XD

BACKBACK and TUMTUM