getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   25F/ Argentina/ New Year Tasks (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=430267)

kinkgirlargentina 11-29-2023 06:36 AM

25F/ Argentina/ New Year Tasks

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all in a very kinky mood.

As we are approaching the vacation and festive month, I am here looking for kinky tasks and acts to do in BA and on our vacation.

We will be in Buenos Aires for first 20 days and then going to Rio De Janeiro in last 10 of December to celebrate Christmas and New year. I am looking for regular tasks to remain kinky while in the city and also during our holiday time in Rio.

Love,
Kinky Bitch

Lesbian Kitty 11-29-2023 08:24 PM

Well how about wearing your plug for the first day. Make sure you take a bag and lube in your purse so you can rest from it and re insert it as the day passes

kinkgirlargentina 11-30-2023 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lesbian Kitty (Post 5302571)
Well how about wearing your plug for the first day. Make sure you take a bag and lube in your purse so you can rest from it and re insert it as the day passes

Hi Mam,

Thank you, I can take my smaller plug since it will be for longer period. I will be going to office tomorrow, so it will going to be a long day with plug at work.

Thanks,
Kinky Bitch

Daremaster04 11-30-2023 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinkgirlargentina (Post 5301754)
Hi everyone,

Hope you are all in a very kinky mood.

As we are approaching the vacation and festive month, I am here looking for kinky tasks and acts to do in BA and on our vacation.

We will be in Buenos Aires for first 20 days and then going to Rio De Janeiro in last 10 of December to celebrate Christmas and New year. I am looking for regular tasks to remain kinky while in the city and also during our holiday time in Rio.

Love,
Kinky Bitch

Each day roll a d50; that many spanks you get atleast for a week on ass. While plugged and blindfolded

kinkgirlargentina 11-30-2023 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daremaster04 (Post 5303026)
Each day roll a d50; that many spanks you get atleast for a week on ass. While plugged and blindfolded

Thank you for sharing this, while my boyfriend really liked this one, I am probably dreading to receive spanks daily for a week before going to office. Thankfully there are 2 weekends in between, so I will be home for a bit after spanking.

Thanks,
Kinky Bitch

The Otter Jackie 11-30-2023 11:16 AM

One day while walking around the city, no underwear.

kinkgirlargentina 11-30-2023 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Otter Jackie (Post 5303462)
One day while walking around the city, no underwear.

Okay Yes, noted it down for maybe this weekend when we go out for lunch or dinner and then clubbing.

Thanks,
Kinky Bitch

Daremaster04 11-30-2023 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinkgirlargentina (Post 5303442)
Thank you for sharing this, while my boyfriend really liked this one, I am probably dreading to receive spanks daily for a week before going to office. Thankfully there are 2 weekends in between, so I will be home for a bit after spanking.

Thanks,
Kinky Bitch

Well it shall be fun;If your bf wants you shall have to count each spank,if any mistake start again

tzzzr 12-01-2023 01:02 PM

While in Rio you should be naked outside of your room for at least 30 minutes every day.

Twice you should have sex with your bf in a public place.