getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Submissive/Dominant Area (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   28/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (online) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=430077)

_Master_Trainer_ 11-21-2023 10:36 AM

28/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (online)

28/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (online)

About me

I am looking for women (in any Relationship).
I am a healthy, clean and respectful and would like to meet the same people who can say about themselves. Please get in contact if you like the sound of me, so i can get to know you before we take things further. I want a person who will submit to my every command and will.....

ABOUT MY LIFE

As a master with over 3 years of experience, I thrive on the art of control, with micromanaging my submissive. I seek a woman who willingly listens, follows my commands, and places trust in my guidance. While I deeply respect boundaries and prioritize understanding, crossing limits triggers my strictness and occasional cruelty. Giving punishments and enforcing a set of rules will be next.

As my role as a BDSM master, I derive joy from guiding my partner with clarity, constructing a consensual and trusting dynamic. Emotional support is must, creating a safe space for open communication. I hold respect for boundaries and prioritize safety. Positive reinforcement makes our journey better, with celebrations for achievements and reinforcement of desired behaviors. I customize our experience accordingly, making activities to my partner's preferences. Regular well-being check-ins reflect my commitment to our shared growth. In this, I try to find balance strictness with compassion, shaping a positive and enriching BDSM relationship.

My kinks, rated on a scale of 1 to 5 *

Domination *****
Bondage*****
Discipline*****
Strict Mentoring and control over mind and body***
Objectification***
Spanking****
Public dare****
Caning*****
Micromanagement*****
Orgasm control*****
Position training*****
Concentration training***
Toilet plays (optional)***
Pet training******(iam in love with this)
Degradation*****

Iam looking for female Slave/Sub/Brat/Masochist

communication can be done on

Kik: _Master_Trainer_
Hangout/Google Chat: [email protected]
TG:- Master_Trainer_07

Your considerations and desires are important to me, and I look forward to the potential exploration of our shared journey.

Application.

If you found my ad and me interesting send your application. I prefer it via kik or others but PM is also ok.
Or Click Bellow and Fill This up Its More Better and Convienient.

Form

There are a few rules that you should read through before texting me.
If you want to stop talking to me after a day or two, don't waste my time with a "I was busy" excuse.

Rules

1: I want reports for every task.
2. i will ask for pics and videos(it can be faceless also for video i can wait for a while untill we can develop certain trust)
3: Try to respond as fast as you can.
4: If You work its ok i understand but You must do Your tasks at free time.

Your considerations and desires are important to me, and I look forward to the potential exploration of our shared journey.(Repeating)..........

_Master_Trainer_ 11-26-2023 11:13 AM

I’m Still Looking

_Master_Trainer_ 12-21-2023 11:28 PM

Still Looking...

_Master_Trainer_ 01-21-2024 09:10 PM

Still Looking.., And also the Form will not collect your Email-Id so you can be free mind…if you still have doubts you can directly PM me…

_Master_Trainer_ 02-22-2024 09:27 PM

Still Looking...

_Master_Trainer_ 03-23-2024 10:18 AM

Still Looking....

_Master_Trainer_ 04-25-2024 08:37 PM

Still Looking...

_Master_Trainer_ 05-24-2024 04:06 AM

Still Looking...