getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Give me tasks for my birthday! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=428038)

zeph 09-02-2023 02:54 PM

Give me tasks for my birthday!

As September is my birthday month, I am looking for some fun tasks to do in celebration. Anything within my limits is fair game! I have several vibrators and plugs as well as a female chastity belt coming in all for you to use on me. Will give reports :D

sissycumeater 09-02-2023 03:14 PM

Are the vibrators all the same size? Or are they different with different functions/speeds? And what sizes butt plugs have you got and are you comfortable using all of them? Just to know to make it more better to give tasks!

But the main question is what date Is your birthday on?

Ice Dancer 09-02-2023 04:06 PM

Edge equal to your age

zeph 09-02-2023 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sissycumeater (Post 5208447)
Are the vibrators all the same size? Or are they different with different functions/speeds? And what sizes butt plugs have you got and are you comfortable using all of them? Just to know to make it more better to give tasks!

But the main question is what date Is your birthday on?

So at the moment I have two wand vibrators with different speeds and different vibrator patterns as well as a few clit vibes with different speeds. I have xs, s, m and l butt plugs and I can get in the medium but I haven’t been able to get the large on in comfortably.

My birthday is the 24th and I’ll be turning 22.

Greatcornbow2 09-03-2023 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeph (Post 5208708)
So at the moment I have two wand vibrators with different speeds and different vibrator patterns as well as a few clit vibes with different speeds. I have xs, s, m and l butt plugs and I can get in the medium but I haven’t been able to get the large on in comfortably.

My birthday is the 24th and I’ll be turning 22.

22 strokes then with a belt on the bare in your birthday suit. Preferably an m to administer.

Then locked into your chastity belt for 22 days. Have you a potential Keyholder?

zeph 09-03-2023 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greatcornbow2 (Post 5209128)
22 strokes then with a belt on the bare in your birthday suit. Preferably an m to administer.

Then locked into your chastity belt for 22 days. Have you a potential Keyholder?

I don’t have anyone I do this with irl so no

Greatcornbow2 09-03-2023 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeph (Post 5209266)
I don’t have anyone I do this with irl so no

Shame. Any prospect of getting one irl?

Otherwise you can get a kitchensafe to make keys inaccessible, 10 days max but you can top up as you go.

sissycumeater 09-03-2023 06:59 PM

Sorry for the delayed response!

So I was going to go along the similar lines as others have mentioned so instead of that, I see you can get your M plug in and it be somewhat managed! But the L unable comfortably? Well let's change that!

The following is how you'll do it:
It's simple but also effective, you get 1 attempt per day to get the L plug in your ass comfortably and don't be lying to yourself make sure it's nice and comfortable and stays in for the same length of time the other plugs are able to stay in for! Now everyday you fail to get it in comfortably you don't get to cum. You will just edge. Now you may use all of the plug sizes to open your ass but 1 attempt only at the L one per day that's it. You can also get yourself wet and horny in tbe build up to help if you wish to. HOWEVER if it get to your birthday and still no success you will spend your whole birthday in your chastity device where if comfortable you will show anyone on GD that asks and everyone that's commented on your post. No face etc need to be included. Rest your ass for your birthday now day after unlock the chastity and get back to training that ass. Everyday you fail getting it in comfortably from then you will first edge then ruin your orgasm until its inside you nice and comfortable!

Apologies about the long post been trying to make it shorter! Hope you like it any questions or negotiations send us a message or reply!

zeph 09-03-2023 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greatcornbow2 (Post 5209294)
Shame. Any prospect of getting one irl?

Otherwise you can get a kitchensafe to make keys inaccessible, 10 days max but you can top up as you go.

Unless something changes in the next few days, then no. I’m probably just going to hide the keys from myself

zeph 09-04-2023 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Dancer (Post 5208586)
Edge equal to your age

Thank you so much for the date, I ended up doing this one today since it’s the easiest (for me lol). I did 22 for the age I’m turning at the end of the month and it’s been a while since I did that many edges in a row but still fun. I let myself cum cum afterwards as a reward.

zeph 09-27-2023 05:16 PM

So sorry for not posting many updates. I have completed all the dares! It took two weeks but I can finally get the large plug in 🥳🥳🥳. Unfortunately the chastity belt I ordered did not fit properly and I had to return it and I’m in the process of getting a new one that hopefully fits. Thank you all so much for the dares. ❤️