getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Celebrating 25th Birthday need rules (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=428009)

Thatdude350 09-01-2023 07:36 PM

Celebrating 25th Birthday need rules

I’m turning 25 on the 25th this month. I’m looking for task to do for task and rules and task to follow between now and my birthday as well as after my birthday. Feel free to be as mean or as nice as you want.

I’d also love to have a female sub or any gendered dom for my birthday as well.

sirie 09-01-2023 07:39 PM

25th birthday ....

Time for an in person real life s/m meet .... Going meet someone in person is my dare for you

Enjoy the day / evening

Pussycat. 09-01-2023 09:36 PM

To get you started how about 25 self-spanks to your ass with belt. As hard as you can.

PlayfulCurious 09-02-2023 03:30 AM

Each time you want to masturbate, take a piece of paper and write 25 times: "I'm a horny bitch and need to rub my little dick, so I can eat my cum." After that, enjoy your alone time and don't forget to do it. ;)

If you would like to turn it up a notch, find other phrases for "little dick" each time. And if that's not enough, share a photo of the written lines in this thread, so everyone knows what you're just about to do.

Thatdude350 09-03-2023 05:26 PM

All of these are wonderful dares!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirie (Post 5207495)
25th birthday ....

Time for an in person real life s/m meet .... Going meet someone in person is my dare for you

Enjoy the day / evening

This is very nerve racking but sounds like it would be fun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pussycat. (Post 5207532)
To get you started how about 25 self-spanks to your ass with belt. As hard as you can.

I should have expected this and I probably deserve it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlayfulCurious (Post 5207752)
Each time you want to masturbate, take a piece of paper and write 25 times: "I'm a horny bitch and need to rub my little dick, so I can eat my cum." After that, enjoy your alone time and don't forget to do it. ;)

If you would like to turn it up a notch, find other phrases for "little dick" each time. And if that's not enough, share a photo of the written lines in this thread, so everyone knows what you're just about to do.

This is very creative. Will definitely be embarrassing you all will know when I’m jerking off.

PlayfulCurious 09-04-2023 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatdude350 (Post 5209808)
This is very creative. Will definitely be embarrassing you all will know when I’m jerking off.

Thank you, but are you up for it, or did you manage not to touch yourself for the last two days? :D

Thatdude350 09-11-2023 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlayfulCurious (Post 5210372)
Thank you, but are you up for it, or did you manage not to touch yourself for the last two days? :D

I do need to be punished because I forgot to post before touching myself

PlayfulCurious 09-13-2023 07:48 AM

Give yourself a wedgie and write 50 times: "I'm such a horny bitch, I rubbed my little dick without permission, so I could eat my cum." No orgasm for you before this task is completed.

Thatdude350 09-14-2023 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlayfulCurious (Post 5217741)
Give yourself a wedgie and write 50 times: "I'm such a horny bitch, I rubbed my little dick without permission, so I could eat my cum." No orgasm for you before this task is completed.

The lines were monotonous. Thank you for punishing me.

PlayfulCurious 09-16-2023 02:27 PM

Good boy. Hope you behave better until your next birthday. ;)