getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Endless edging (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=427748)

luzifell 08-24-2023 10:26 PM

Endless edging

Hi everyone, yep another denial thread ;)

since the pit of denial was quite fun I thought of doing something similar just CRUELER, MORE UNFAIR, and almost impossible to get out once in.

Just without the edge counting (witch gets kind of a bitch when it goes into 4 diggits)

Im also taking heavy inspiration from the "denied by girls" thread.

The rules are as simply put as possible:

This thread starts with only me as sub, and on a 24 hour timer.

The timer can never extend a max of 24 hours

Every post in witch a male player puts the word "reset" adds 6 hours to the timer
BUT a man cannot post more then 3 times a day.

Every post in witch a FEMALE player puts the word "reset" puts the timer straight back to 24 hours.
no limit how often to post.

Once the timer hits 0 the subs who want to cum need to "make a stand" post. This needs to stay online without someone posting against it for 1 hour.
If it does get stopped by a guy the timer resets to 24 hours.
Oh and after ONE sub won his stand the timer ALSO resets to 24 hours.

If it does get stopped by a female player, the timer resets to 24 hours and the sub has to do 100 edges additional.

Now, I can already see the disapointment so yeah you can still ad edges.. if you send "edge" INSTEAD of "reset". Then you can give up to 5 edges.
BUT the 3 posts per day limit for guys still stand.

Oh and now the fun part... ANYONE may simply post "I join as a sub". If you do, you cannot have an orgasm until you manage to do your stand without someone stopping you.

Until then you are TRAPPED. No way out, no deals, no excuses.

If you want to leave? Then you will have to wait till you could "make a stand" and instead post "I quit".

Depending on how active the time givers (oh and nothing stops a sub from adding time too ;) ) are this may be a seldom chance...

Final special rule like in the pit of denial before: anyone may leave but me. Im here till the end.

"the end" will be when there is no time added at all for more then 48 hours.

Well.. The time starts running... NOW.

Bratty_Boi 08-25-2023 01:19 AM

I join as sub (and totally not because OP is making me join as sub -_-)

luzifell 08-25-2023 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bratty_Boi (Post 5200663)
I join as sub (and totally not because OP is making me join as sub -_-)

outrageous... I mean would I ever bully and tease someone to make him/her join a denial thread that will keep them orgasm free for months... without them realising what they did?
Does that sound like something I would do??

never mind.. dont answer :)

Bratty_Boi 08-25-2023 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luzifell (Post 5200681)
outrageous... I mean would I ever bully and tease someone to make him/her join a denial thread that will keep them orgasm free for months... without them realising what they did?
Does that sound like something I would do??

never mind.. dont answer :)

Oh ima answer and YES XD plus I wanted the time off my sneaker lock >.>

That’s right audience OP is making me wear sneakers sockless for months 😖

Also reset 😜 AND DONT CUM

Sir_Damian 08-25-2023 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bratty_Boi (Post 5200663)
(and totally not because OP is making me join as sub -_-)

oh, it's the typical luzi-bates-people-into-joining-his-threads-that-then-get-out-of-hand thing?

fine. i'll give you your first 5 edges then. 1/3

Edgepeeslut 08-25-2023 02:40 AM

Reset from a female ;)

Sir_Damian 08-25-2023 02:50 AM

then here's 5 more edges. 2/3

Bratty_Boi 08-25-2023 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Damian (Post 5200707)
oh, it's the typical luzi-bates-people-into-joining-his-threads-that-then-get-out-of-hand thing?

fine. i'll give you your first 5 edges then. 1/3

He has me in chastity too, maybe this is the secret to getting replies 🤣 force people to play along haha XD

Since I’m locked and can’t really edge properly ima just go with nipple teasing and watching foot fetish stuff for 10mins per edge (so 50 minutes for 5), seems like a good compromise unless my captor can think of something better 🤣

Forcedbi Bitchboy 08-25-2023 06:21 AM

Enjoy 5 edges from me!

Sir_Damian 08-25-2023 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bratty_Boi (Post 5200805)
He has me in chastity too, maybe this is the secret to getting replies 🤣 force people to play along haha XD

Since I’m locked and can’t really edge properly ima just go with nipple teasing and watching foot fetish stuff for 10mins per edge (so 50 minutes for 5), seems like a good compromise unless my captor can think of something better 🤣

oh, that sounds terrible! not only keeping you in chastity but also making sure you can't cum even if he ever has enough? poor Boi! :D

10 minutes per edge sounds fair. even though your nipples will probably feel that if people post some more.

+5 edges

see you tomorrow. 3/3

herpderp42 08-25-2023 08:27 AM

Time to reset (aka +up to 6h, probably 24h again now) (1/3).
The rules technically never disallow double posting, is that correct?

luzifell 08-25-2023 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herpderp42 (Post 5200951)
Time to reset (aka +up to 6h, probably 24h again now) (1/3).
The rules technically never disallow double posting, is that correct?

this is correct technically speaking. but still no guy can go over the 3 posts per day rule... so if you ad edges 3 times you cannot reset the timer anymore till tomorrow

Forcedbi Bitchboy 08-25-2023 09:53 AM

Edge 5 more times :)

luzifell 08-25-2023 11:27 PM

just a quick update.. all edges are done..
and about 9 hours left on the timer...
already kind of preparing for my stand...
since I wasnt allowed a orgasm for the last 2 months already... Im kind of relieved...

Sir_Damian 08-25-2023 11:27 PM

let's start the day by RESETting: +6 hours, so we should have exactly 15 hours left now.