getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   4hour road trip alone need dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=427515)

Drockett 08-17-2023 02:41 AM

4hour road trip alone need dares

Tomorrow i will me making a 4 hour drive alone and would love some dare ideas for me to do along the way then will be making the same trip back on Monday and will try to do some more then would love to hear your ideas for me

Rubix 08-17-2023 09:50 AM

you are not allowed to use the toilet before hand or during the trip

DaVance 08-17-2023 10:01 AM

This is a two-part dare. On the way there stop somewhere in the middle of the trip and hang some panties on a tree limb. The tree limb can be hidden in the woods or down a trail or up a path.

On the way back stop at the same place and retrieve your panties if they are still there.

** Extra credit if you remove the panties you are wearing when you leave them.

**** Double extra credit if you write your name on the panties in permanent black marker. Name could mean first and last, or just first, your getDare name, or any other online name you use.

:):):):)

Drockett 08-17-2023 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubix (Post 5193420)
you are not allowed to use the toilet before hand or during the trip

Absolutely will do this for you

Drockett 08-17-2023 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaVance (Post 5193427)
This is a two-part dare. On the way there stop somewhere in the middle of the trip and hang some panties on a tree limb. The tree limb can be hidden in the woods or down a trail or up a path.

On the way back stop at the same place and retrieve your panties if they are still there.

** Extra credit if you remove the panties you are wearing when you leave them.

**** Double extra credit if you write your name on the panties in permanent black marker. Name could mean first and last, or just first, your getDare name, or any other online name you use.

Absolutely will do this for you i will even add my kik to the panties would you want photo proof

DaVance 08-17-2023 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drockett (Post 5193545)
Absolutely will do this for you i will even add my kik to the panties would you want photo proof

Since you offered, I will take it with the following two conditions. One take a photo of the name written on the panties and two, a photo of the panties hanging on the tree limb when you leave them.

Instead of kik, post them in an album here on getDare so everyone may enjoy them!

xt599 08-17-2023 04:51 PM

do atleast half the drive each way naked.

Drockett 08-17-2023 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xt599 (Post 5193684)
do atleast half the drive each way naked.

As i do not have tented windows and it will be during the day i dont think i could do this

Drockett 08-18-2023 06:40 AM

Bumping this will be leaving in 3 hours