getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   New toys, new PM dares, please help a girl out (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=427360)

Nefarious 08-12-2023 02:59 PM

New toys, new PM dares, please help a girl out

I’ve recently purchased a selection of toys and am looking to completely re-do my PM dares with them in mind. Let me know if you have any ideas or send me something new! It could be absolutely anything. As long as it’s not in my limits I’ll do my best to fulfil them all and will send any proof required. The ONLY rule is that I'm not allowed to cum. My owner wants me to have lots of pm dares to keep me nice and desperate for him and to let me fulfil my duty as a whore!

Toys:
2 x vibrators
pantie vibrator
4 inch butt plug
dildo gag
ball gag
black hood with eyes and mouth cut out
collar attached to nipple clamps
body harness
8 inch dildo
chastity belt with 4 inch butt plug attachment
10m rope
pink bondage tape

Masterdaddy13 08-12-2023 03:59 PM

Someone PM workout:
Collar with clamps attached and dildo gag. Naked in front of a mirror. Do 20 jumping jacks and 20 squats. When finished look at yourself and tell yourself “I’m a filthy whore”

Pm spank it:
Strip waist down. Insert plug and using your 8 inch dildo spank each ass cheek 10 times while telling yourself how much you love it

Nefarious 08-12-2023 04:38 PM

Oh my god I love them. These will definitely remind me of what a whore I really am

dgforyourpleasure 08-12-2023 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefarious (Post 5189323)
I’ve recently purchased a selection of toys and am looking to completely re-do my PM dares with them in mind. Let me know if you have any ideas or send me something new! It could be absolutely anything. As long as it’s not in my limits I’ll do my best to fulfil them all and will send any proof required. The ONLY rule is that I'm not allowed to cum. My owner wants me to have lots of pm dares to keep me nice and desperate for him and to let me fulfil my duty as a whore!

Toys:
2 x vibrators
pantie vibrator
4 inch butt plug
dildo gag
ball gag
black hood with eyes and mouth cut out
collar attached to nipple clamps
body harness
8 inch dildo
chastity belt with 4 inch dildo attachment
10m rope
pink bondage tape

PM Worship
Strip put in your butt plug, put on your color attached to nipple clamps, and worship your 8 inch dildo with your mouth for 5 mins

Nefarious 08-12-2023 04:51 PM

I love using my mouth, this makes me so happy. I hope I get asked to do this all the time

pain slut joe 08-12-2023 10:37 PM

modification:

PM me “Worship”:
I’ll strip, put on my collar and nipple clamps, insert my butt plug and worship my 8 inch dildo with my mouth for five whole minutes. I will do this looking deep into my own eyes in a full length mirror while repeating out loud: "i am a beautiful slut that deserves to be filled!"

vafisher987 08-13-2023 09:06 AM

PM “Chained for X” and you’ll put in your butt plug and tie it to a piece of furniture for X amount of time up to 2 hours

PM “Rattling Chain for X” and you do the same but with your panty vibrator on

PM “Both Ends for X” and you put your dildo gag and 4” dildo chastity belt on for X amount of time

PM “Stuffed for X” and you do the same as above but with your butt plug in also

I’d love to see proof of you doing these, my Kik is in my signature