getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Help me while my partner is out of town! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=427258)

Sexygal20 08-08-2023 04:27 PM

Help me while my partner is out of town!

Hello! My partner is out of town for a few days starting tomorrow, and I壇 love some help while he痴 away! While I do have work, I値l be home alone. Please send rules, ideas, or whatever!

I知 looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Thank you!

Cuddle_slut 08-08-2023 04:31 PM

How about if you're at home alone and not working you're not allowed simultaneously have clothing on your top and bottom. You must either be topless or bottomless (or naked) at all times.

GivingWantingDares 08-08-2023 05:18 PM

To make sure you're efficient while at work, write on your body all you have to do (the list of chores, the list of things you need to do for work, errands, etc.) and only scratch them (still with a marker) when you did them.

When you complete the last one, you can shower, to remove the body writing.

(For additional fun, take a photo of before/after the bodywriting and before/after you did all the tasks of your day. You'll decide if you want to share them in any way with anyone or keep them to you ;) )

Enjoy!

Jolien 08-09-2023 02:19 AM

everyday lay the underwear you going to wear and send a picture to your partner.
Be a bit flirty. ask if he likes you choice, has suggestions for tomorrows pick. tell him you hope no one sees him opening the pics. Have fun and try to have fun together even though he is away

Sexygal20 08-09-2023 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuddle_slut (Post 5185832)
How about if you're at home alone and not working you're not allowed simultaneously have clothing on your top and bottom. You must either be topless or bottomless (or naked) at all times.

I like this, thank you! I値l be sure to do that!

Sexygal20 08-09-2023 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GivingWantingDares (Post 5185863)
To make sure you're efficient while at work, write on your body all you have to do (the list of chores, the list of things you need to do for work, errands, etc.) and only scratch them (still with a marker) when you did them.

When you complete the last one, you can shower, to remove the body writing.

(For additional fun, take a photo of before/after the bodywriting and before/after you did all the tasks of your day. You'll decide if you want to share them in any way with anyone or keep them to you ;) )

Enjoy!

I値l be writing a lot, so much to do!

Sexygal20 08-09-2023 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jolien (Post 5186130)
everyday lay the underwear you going to wear and send a picture to your partner.
Be a bit flirty. ask if he likes you choice, has suggestions for tomorrows pick. tell him you hope no one sees him opening the pics. Have fun and try to have fun together even though he is away

He値l love this!

Sexygal20 08-09-2023 08:10 AM

Would love more ideas too please!